Controversial opinions on metal

So what if some people don't like Darkthrone. They are not for everyone. Admittedly, it took me a while to get into Transylvanian Hunger way back in the day, though I love all DT up through Panzerfaust now. I think it's kind of presumptuous that there are certain band people have to like or are at least expected to like. People jump on me all the time for not liking bands I'm "supposed to like," and it's fuckin annoying (in my case, these bands aren't even metal).

- Darkness Descends and Reign in Blood are the worst thrash metal albums I've ever heard. I'll give DD its due at being angry, but unfortunately the guys at Dark Angel forgot how to make decent music while they were writing this album. As for RIB, it fails at pretty much everything. Go listen to Pleasure to Kill instead.

- Morbid Angel and Deicide are 2 of the most overrated metal bands ever. Both are pretty much similar, both are monotonous, both are BORING AS FUCK and both bands like to blasturbate and fuck their songs up. I'd rather listen to Death, Obituary or Atheist for decent death metal.

- Pretty much every black metal sucks. (Venom, Mercyful Fate and Celtic Frost are the only ones that dont suck, and they're good. Black metal should've stopped there ffs -_- .)

- The same deal with most brutal death/grindcore.

- The likes of Opeth, Gojira, Meshuggah and Dream Theater are SO FUCKING OVERRATED, their songs are fucking boring/devoid of any soul (their long songs double the effect) and they're nothing special. There're too many pointless time changes to get lost in their insturbation (insturment masturbation for those of you) anyway.

- Most of melodeath is fail, but there're some decent albums that I enjoy. (like Soilwork's The Chainheart Machine)

- Out of the 3 "legendary" albums of thrash metal (MOP, RIB and RIP), only RIP is deserving. The other 2 are fail.

- Don't even get me started on groove metal..

- I find the hype on Maiden to be useless, they're NOT that good.

- Darkness Descends and Reign in Blood are the worst thrash metal albums I've ever heard. I'll give DD its due at being angry, but unfortunately the guys at Dark Angel forgot how to make decent music while they were writing this album. As for RIB, it fails at pretty much everything. Go listen to Pleasure to Kill instead.

- Morbid Angel and Deicide are 2 of the most overrated metal bands ever. Both are pretty much similar, both are monotonous, both are BORING AS FUCK and both bands like to blasturbate and fuck their songs up. I'd rather listen to Death, Obituary or Atheist for decent death metal.

- Pretty much every black metal sucks. (Venom, Mercyful Fate and Celtic Frost are the only ones that dont suck, and they're good. Black metal should've stopped there ffs -_- .)

- The same deal with most brutal death/grindcore.

- The likes of Opeth, Gojira, Meshuggah and Dream Theater are SO FUCKING OVERRATED, their songs are fucking boring/devoid of any soul (their long songs double the effect) and they're nothing special. There're too many pointless time changes to get lost in their insturbation (insturment masturbation for those of you) anyway.

- Most of melodeath is fail, but there're some decent albums that I enjoy. (like Soilwork's The Chainheart Machine)

- Out of the 3 "legendary" albums of thrash metal (MOP, RIB and RIP), only RIP is deserving. The other 2 are fail.

- Don't even get me started on groove metal..

- I find the hype on Maiden to be useless, they're NOT that good.

Looks like you belong somewhere other than a metal forum

Morbid Angel and Deicide are 2 of the most overrated metal bands ever. Both are pretty much similar, both are monotonous, both are BORING AS FUCK and both bands like to blasturbate and fuck their songs up. I'd rather listen to Death, Obituary or Atheist for decent death metal.

Morbid Angel monotonous? You call one of the most diverse death metal bands ever monotonous?