Controversial opinions on metal

Jenn, don't troll.

Look what thread we're in, look at the discussion prior to my post, look at what you already know about my music taste and try to tell me again that I'm trolling. I'm pretty sure that I was just stating my opinion about a kind of music that I hate since it was relevant to the thread. :)

Look what thread we're in, look at the discussion prior to my post, look at what you already know about my music taste and try to tell me again that I'm trolling. I'm pretty sure that I was just stating my opinion about a kind of music that I hate since it was relevant to the thread. :)

You were just provocative tbh as you so like to be. We already know what you think about grind (and it's a bit silly tbh) and what you think about ohio (which is true but not relevant).

I suppose, but I think the particular placement of your post could be seen as trolling; then again OG is pathetically easy to troll so you could probably say something totally innocuous and have him call you out on it too :)

I'd rather put needles in my ass and then get raped by a bear with chilli peppers on his dick.

A. South of Heaven is a weak, boring, lame, album.
B. At least 10 % of bands would go from unlistenable to incredible with a better (or no) singer.
C. Most good Jazz drummers are better than most good Metal drummers.
D. Just because a riff is technical or heavy doesn't make it good, but if a riff isn't technical or heavy, it probably sucks.
E. Bal - Sagoth is one of the greatest bands ever. Just deal with it.

I think we can at least say that it's a pointless genre. I suppose that some people may find its voyeuristic properties to be entertaining. Other than that, it doesn't have much to offer.

Just because you don't like the genre doesn't mean it's pointless.

A. South of Heaven is a weak, boring, lame, album.

It's not the best Slayer album, but I wouldn't go that far. Also, "Behind The Crooked Cross" is a great song.