Controversial opinions on metal

Yes, but that doesn't mean it isn't my actual opinion, so therefore it wouldn't be trolling if it was what I really thought.

It's a stupid opinion that will inevitably produce flaming. That's the definition of trolling. Most people do it on purpose, but doing it accidentally doesn't really mitigate it. Just shut up until you get good opinions.

Okay . . . but what if my good opinions aren't controversial?

Here is the truth, though. As far as my enjoyment goes, I do like AgAtG more, I could never really get into Slayer. But I respect Slayer for all they did for metal. Never been much of a fan, though.

Rocka Rolla is pretty great.

Also, controversial Kreator opinion: Pleasure to Kill may very well be a great (read: 10 out of 10) album, but Enemy of God is even better than that. Hordes of Chaos can fuck off though.

Uh...what?:loco: Definitely controversial.

I usually find it's the first or second one, or one of the most very recent ones, that is the best. Like Sonata Arctica. There isn't a lot of stuff I listen to from them that isn't their debut, which I think is really good, and then their second album is completely putrid and probably one of the real examples I can think of for someone to have any clout to say that style is 'gay'. There are some exceptions to that kind of thing though, for example I think 'Black in Mind' is arguably the best Rage album, and that came out in 1995.

That's accurate for the people who post here at least

I feel it's true maybe 50-60% of the time, but a lot of the people on here are just fucking gay about that shit. MUST LIEK MORE OBSCURE STUFFS.
I see a lot of opinions like "The only good Bathory is the super-secret rehearsal tape from the first time they ever met when they hadn't even written any songs. It's so raw and brutal."

Also, anyone who thinks Bathory is overrated should probably go strap their head to their speakers and play the first 5 albums until they realize that NO THEY FUCKING AREN'T.

I feel it's true maybe 50-60% of the time, but a lot of the people on here are just fucking gay about that shit. MUST LIEK MORE OBSCURE STUFFS.
I see a lot of opinions like "The only good Bathory is the super-secret rehearsal tape from the first time they ever met when they hadn't even written any songs. It's so raw and brutal."

Yeah, there's definitely a lot of that.

89.99% of the time a band's best album is the first one.
10% of the time the best album is the second.

Completely disagree. . .

I rarely think that a band's first album is the best. There are exceptions, of course. I find that most bands peak in the middle to early-middle of their musical careers. Of course, some bands keep on getting better (Opeth) and some bands peak at the beginning, and go down hill from there (Mudvayne).