Controversial opinions on metal

...and yet you still stupidly feel the need to declare and defend your opinions constantly by going out of your way to state the same opinions time and time again and attack everyone who disagrees with you until they get tired of replying.

so lets get tired of replying shall we?

Controversy:

Fenriz is 100% right in this video:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Controversial Opinion is of Iced Earth and what they have produced in the last 5 or 6 years.

Love classic IE...But I don't see what is wrong with

The Glorious Burden
Framing Armageddon and
Crucible of Man

All of these albums are Epic....TGB I even like more then SWTWC. Plus Tim Owens is a sick Vocalist. Barlow Left and I LOVED The Ripper..I'm in the Minority here but Barlow returning was the wrong move...Even though I loved his time in the band...Horror show and Dark Saga are both Solid. And His vocals were amazing live around those times.

Another Opinion that I find different, The last 2 Amorphis albums aren't Classic...They're both exactly the same and get boring with Age...Eclipse was a great album though. Elegy and Tales are far superior

...and yet you still stupidly feel the need to declare and defend your opinions constantly by going out of your way to state the same opinions time and time again and attack everyone who disagrees with you until they get tired of replying.

pintoy_ironing_board.jpg

This message is hidden because youdontknowme is on your ignore list.

Sorry, but I've chosen to spare myself from reading any more of your posts, so I'll just have to assume that this was just another juvenile, retaliatory insult directed at my honest assessment of your contributions to this forum, or lack thereof.

Another Opinion that I find different, The last 2 Amorphis albums aren't Classic...They're both exactly the same and get boring with Age...Eclipse was a great album though. Elegy and Tales are far superior

Silly kid! Everyone knows that old Amorphis is way better and superior than the new garbage they've been spewing out over the last few years.

My Controversial Opinion is of Iced Earth and what they have produced in the last 5 or 6 years.

The Glorious Burden
Framing Armageddon and
Crucible of Man

All of these albums are Epic
....TGB I even like more then SWTWC. Plus Tim Owens is a sick Vocalist. Barlow Left and I LOVED The Ripper..I'm in the Minority here but Barlow returning was the wrong move...Even though I loved his time in the band...Horror show and Dark Saga are both Solid. And His vocals were amazing live around those times.

I agree, besides The Glorious Burden, those albums are great. Especially Crucible of Man, easily Barlow's best vocal performance to date. I mean easily his best.

Silly kid! Everyone knows that old Amorphis is way better and superior than the new garbage they've been spewing out over the last few years.

Wait what? I clearly Stated that. Read again.

I said Tales and Elegy and the oldies are way better then the overrated Eclipse, Silent waters and Skyforger.

The Karelian Isthmus and Tales From the Thousand Lakes are incredible records, but Eclipse, Silent Waters and Skyforger are all great. They don't sound the same, of course; but it's still fucking awesome music.

And Skyforger is in my top list for '09.

The Glorious Burden
Framing Armageddon and
Crucible of Man
The Glorious Burden is ok, but I really don't like the last two that much.