Controversial opinions on metal

Oh by the way, after seeing a whole Candlemass-gig with Rob Lowe for the first time (other time was at the anniversary so it was just a couple of songs), I think he's better live than Messiah was.

Oh by the way, after seeing a whole Candlemass-gig with Rob Lowe for the first time (other time was at the anniversary so it was just a couple of songs), I think he's better live than Messiah was.

I almost saw them last year, but the show was 3 hours away, and I couldn't make it due to work. I was fucking pissed, Candlemass is probably my favorite band. I'll always prefer Messiah, but Lowe kicks ass, and is easily the second best man for the job. A buddy of mine went to the show, and he said the same thing, he was incredible live.

Oh yeah, controversial opinions. Death Magic Doom is the best non-Messiah Candlemass album....including EDM. That's right.

Third in my opinion, EDM and FT13S tops it I think. But it's really great, cool when bands can keep some sense of quality after 3-4 albums.

I prefer Chapter VI and Dactylis to FT13S, but they are their 3 weakest albums by far IMO. EDM is legendary, but I do prefer DMD I think.