Controversial opinions on metal

all ozzy was good up until that "never gonna stop" song he put out last year

that had to be one of the cheesiest things ever

As much as I love Ozzy as a singer, I can only really take his first three albums. Anything else isn't worth getting IMO. Ozzmosis, maybe, but how anyone can like No More Tears just baffles me. Just terrible. :erk:

Here's a controversial opinion:
No racism, but i hate negros being in a metal band, so i stay away from those bands, even one member of the band is black.

No racism, but i hate negros being in a metal band, so i stay away from those bands, even one member of the band is black.
Your post is self-contradictory. The statement about "negroes" (who the fuck says "negroes" anymore, that's a warning sign right there) is inherently racist.

and listening to rap is indicative of bad taste how? Admittedly the rap that most people tend to listen to IS bad but ...

I actually think it´s cool with black guys into metal,it indicates good taste since 99% of black guys seem to automatically choose hiphop as their natural selection.

Yes, it'd be cool, but I actually don't know of a single metal band with black people. Some hard rock bands but no metal bands.

BlackDeath_LP.jpg
The first BLACK metal band ever.

Wow at disliking bands for negros playing there. That's really dark age thinking tbh. And fucking stupid.

Also no racism, but I feel that Negros should be forced to live in contained ghettos, and regular executions take place to keep them in line. I tend to avoid cities and scenes that they tend to infest.

Your post is inherently racist, and the fact that you don't acknowledge it is worse.

Look, a Black person playing metal is statistically peculiar, but who's to say that's a valid reason not to like the band? Metal can easily become stagnant, so it's beneficial to be as inclusive as possible. And even if some cultural stereotypes are statistically validated, the fact that a Black man chooses to join a metal band is saying that he has broken away from the pressure to conform to the image that his own culture has reserved itself to as a means of distinguishing itself from White people.

In other words, a Black person playing metal is less likely to bring with him all the negative attitudes and whatnot so often associated with Black culture. Culture can have an impact on music, but race is irrelevant.