Controversial opinions on metal

29p95ww.jpg

There was a guy here called Dylar just a few days ago that someone insisted was Dodens Grav. People always insist Tom Brady is someone but I can't remember who. There were a few more that I saw. You're being dumb.

Yeah, it was actually clearly some expatriate of ANUS, and he's also since been banned after Deron confirmed that it was (as far as I know). I knew it wasn't Dodens, but yeah. So basically you have one example that was debunked, a vague idea of an example, and a nonexistent laundry list of equally nonexistent examples. :p I don't think I'm the one being dumb; and at the very least, I'm not the one playing dumb.

edit anyway after further thought into this situation, you clearly want to bait me into arguing with you (sounds like someone I know, yet again...HMMM...) so i'm out, i'll let some other people take a swing at this. Should be amusing.

I think you're going to look very silly when you figure out that you're wrong about me. There's no point in me talking to you about this anymore right now because you'll just keep talking down to me and being a jerk. I hope that you're as quick to apologize as you are to attack me. :)