Controversial opinions on metal

I'm sorry, it still sucks donkey dick.
Tardy still blows.
Monstrosity is better then Cannibal Corpse has ever been.
Brutality is atleast even with Morbid Angel.
Edge of Sanity > Opeth hardcore.
Infester > Immolation > Morpheus Descends > Incantation, but Incantation is still amazing.

what no. Altars of Madness crushes that band.

Clandestine is bad. I dont have to listen to it again, I've heard it enough, thanks.

Monstrosity had one good album... Cannibal Corpse's first 3 all lay it to rest.

Why compare EoS and Opeth? I still need to check out edge's early stuff.

Edge Of Sanity is one of the first bands to attempt to mix a bunch of differing genres, the same way Opeth did, except they pulll it off much better.
Cannibal Corpse's first albums are awful. I can't sit through anything with Chris Barnes on vocals. Only vocalist worse then him is tardy.

Only Dismember I like is 'Like An Everflowing Stream' and even then do not even like it as much as Left Hand Path. I also like Clandestine,Hollowman, and Wolverine Blues. Dismember's Death N' Roll stuff is just bad. Left Hand Path and Bloodchilling Tales are the best Swedish DM albums. After would go with The Astral Sleep by Tiamat. As much as I do like a decent ammount of Swedish DM albums it does not change the fact they're just Entombed rip offs/lesser versions of Left Hand Path. The only reason Sorcery -bloodchilling tales does not get the attention it deserves is because it was released late, but Sorcery date way back and are one if not the first European DM bands along with Entombed. Shadows in The Deep and Where No Life Dwells by Unleashed. You'll Never See and Into The Grave by Grave are all a lot better than anything from Dismember also. Dismember are so overrated it's not even funny. Monstrosity -imperial doom and even Millenium shit on anything from Cannibal Corpse who happen to fucking suck.

Bathory is mostly overrated from the few albums I've heard so far (Blood Fire Death, Hammerheart, Twilight of the Gods) To me, their songs are either kickass or just plain dull. We'll see as I get deeper into their discography.

Bathory is mostly overrated from the few albums I've heard so far (Blood Fire Death, Hammerheart, Twilight of the Gods) To me, their songs are either kickass or just plain dull. We'll see as I get deeper into their discography.
All those albums are 666/10 Buy or die sorry.