Controversial opinions on metal

This is a thread for opinions. Deal with it. I find Graveland boring. I never said Graveland was bad, so get over it already.

No, look I won't deal with it. I can't settle for this "opinion" thing. I mean c'mon, who do you think you are. Expressing opinions on a public forum! WTF.

i like it better when you don't post. just because you are a mod you act like your opinion is better. knock it off

No, look I won't deal with it. I can't settle for this "opinion" thing. I mean c'mon, who do you think you are. Expressing opinions on a public forum! WTF.

Now you know how I'm feeling all the fucking time! Wouldnt' kill him to add a little... I don't know... argument to that stupid little opinion, would it? :mad:

he writes pretty little epic hymns which sound good to my ears. i don't care if you all systematically prove me wrong, i will still like him. musical genius, really. you all just jealous haters

You probably heard some of their Bathory-esque stuff as opposed to their early raw black metal stuff (I assume you like Bathory).

I've heard only the earlier stuff, which was just boring to me. Maybe that's why I didn't like it.

I do think his pictures are neat.

i like it better when you don't post. just because you are a mod you act like your opinion is better. knock it off

Sarcasm, man. Learn it. I think I am one of the people here who least exercises monarchic opinions, so please just get over it and realize I was being sarcastic.

I can see why someone might react that way. There are some members (not necessarily pointing my finger at VVVVV here) that like to assume that they are smarter than everyone else, and act like condescending asshats in accordance with their delusion. Usually, they are college students. I have my Masters, and went to a prestigious school for my Bachelors, and I know that I'm by no means the smartest person here (though I am most definitely not a retard, either, even though most people here think I am).

This isn't really an argument about whether I am a good poster or courteous or what; the problem is that people misunderstood my extremely blatant sarcasm.

This isn't really an argument about whether I am a good poster or courteous or what; the problem is that people misunderstood my extremely blatant sarcasm.

Because the internet is extremely serious on this forum, i've been here for like a month and can already tell and im guessing you've been here for years..

Because the internet is extremely serious on this forum, i've been here for like a month and can already tell and im guessing you've been here for years..

Well your join date is Dec 2006 with 2,251 posts so i guess you're either joking or just a fucking moron.