Controversial opinions on metal

I'd probably go as far as to decided to use even go want to do look more like.

Edit: Planisphaeium is indeed one of the better BDM albums I've heard. Mind you, I haven't heard a shitton of BDM. :erk:

Wino>Reagers

dealwithitgabe.jpg

Paul Di'Anno is a thousand times better than Ozzy Osbourne, so therefore, an Ozzy clone can not be better than a Di'Anno clone.

warrenspector_casual_2-1-1.jpg

They both bare blatant similarities to the aforementioned, enough so that my argument still holds. I'm not a fan of either vocalist, but Reagers is undoubtedly the better.

Hahaha, what?

Wino sounds NOTHING like Ozzy, and Reagers sounds nothing like Di'Anno.

Next time you have a thought you think is worth sharing, please, just keep it to yourself.

And goddamnit, if a Paramore fan like myself can tell that there are goddamn huge differences between them I don't know what the fuck is wrong with your goddamned ears.

Hahaha, what?

Wino sounds NOTHING like Ozzy, and Reagers sounds nothing like Di'Anno.

Next time you have a thought you think is worth sharing, please, just keep it to yourself.

Wino does the same whiny no-range moan thing and Reagers clearly does that Di'Anno growl/bark on certain lines, like every third of their namesake ('till the kingdom took his life / If you believe in god above / Don't believe in the government / Young Vitus must be stopped). Reviewing the S/T he does it less than I thought, though that only further solidifies the fact that Reagers rapes Wino's ass.

Wino and Ozzy have completely different styles.

That said - controversial opinion time

Wino is the best vocalist in metal.

Nah, he's a better singer but when it comes to embodying the grit, toughness, and will to fight that is metal Wino wins hands down.