Controversial opinions on metal

I think you got the mad people mixed up. But its okay, someone has to be the internet white knight running to the ladys defense.

What does me being a lady have to do with repetitive electronic music's post? you are basically shitting out your liver because someone doesn't like a band you like and I am confident you would respond similarly to anyone, male or female.

Not everyone in the entire world is going to like any one thing (except ice cream on a hot summer day). Besides since it's so important to you, I doubt you'd want your precious pool of Archgoat fans infiltrated by the filth and untermenschen who attended a Limp Bizkit concert in 2001

It'll probably be controversial here, but the new Defeated Sanity album, Chapters of Repugnance, shits over Psalms of the Moribund, and is a masterpiece of Brutal Death Metal.

What does me being a lady have to do with repetitive electronic music's post? you are basically shitting out your liver because someone doesn't like a band you like and I am confident you would respond similarly to anyone, male or female.

Not everyone in the entire world is going to like any one thing (except ice cream on a hot summer day). Besides since it's so important to you, I doubt you'd want your precious pool of Archgoat fans infiltrated by the filth and untermenschen who attended a Limp Bizkit concert in 2001

It's pretty obvious, actually. You respond to a simple musical critique with a raging post fueled by personal attacks, and I call you out for it, and he calls me mad. Pretty sure he just felt like defending the girl since you were the only mad one and I was laughing at you.

It'll probably be controversial here, but the new Defeated Sanity album, Chapters of Repugnance, shits over Psalms of the Moribund, and is a masterpiece of Brutal Death Metal.

I agree 100%. Best Defeated Sanity album by far.

It's pretty obvious, actually. You respond to a simple musical critique with a raging post fueled by personal attacks, and I call you out for it, and he calls me mad. Pretty sure he just felt like defending the girl since you were the only mad one and I was laughing at you.
:lol:
You take a cheap shot and try to put her down by bringing up a generally hated band because you are butthurt by her not praising Archgoat. I'm pretty sure you are the only one who see it the way you do. :*

:lol:
You take a cheap shot and try to put her down by bringing up a generally hated band because you are butthurt by her not praising Archgoat. I'm pretty sure you are the only one who see it the way you do. :*

Seriously. Any one can go back and look at what was said in those posts and determine pretty quickly that Velocimad is being antagonistic.

Also, I find this whole issue pretty funny considering on his xXxdEviLbUnNyxXx last.fm page it says "I do not care what you like, you should not care what I like." :lol:

Clearly the reading comprehension here is skewed, but that's okay. I expect nothing less out of the internet really. I've seen this whole situation before on other forums too.

Clearly the reading comprehension here is skewed, but that's okay. I expect nothing less out of the internet really. I've seen this whole situation before on other forums too.

if you expect nothing less out of it then why do you devote so much time and energy arguing with people on it? let alone over some fringe genre of music that only record store garbage pickers listen to. let alone know it even exists.

you sure know how to dish it out to people but you can't take it when people do it to you and you cry and whine like a little girl when it happens

Your idea of crying and whining is pretty broad dude. You seem to be a lot more worked up about it than I am, following me into threads and all that. Maybe you should relax bro.

Clearly the reading comprehension here is skewed, but that's okay. I expect nothing less out of the internet really.

lol. Everyone else is wrong. "The internet" is wrong. You're not a self-righteous passive aggressive holier-than-thou asshole, you're actually a charming well-informed metal aficionado who takes playful stabs at those with differing opinions to you.

I've seen this whole situation before on other forums too.

Have a guess who the common denominator is here.

I've never made a long-winded post, you're confused. You guys can keep trying though, it's funny reading all the flailing about trying to attack me.