Controversial opinions on metal

I'm sure there are more bands I can pick on, it's just the constant Limp Bizkit praise that stands out. Plus, like I said: I wouldn't expect someone who sees some kind of appeal in a band like Limp Bizkit to see the appeal in a savage bestial black metal band like Archgoat.

I can't tell if this is a serious post.

Archgoat, Black Witchery, and the like aren't fucking special. A lot of that "savage" shit is simple music suitable for background noise that reveals absolutely nothing when one takes a closer look and expects something beyond the transparent surface aesthetic. There's nothing to "get" in Desecration of the Holy Kingdom as it's basically a collective group of autistic dudes trying to play Fallen Angel of Doom; and the appeal of such a thing is just about as "valid" as an angst ridden teen's affinity for "Break Stuff".

I like a lot of rudimentary war metal retard music; but I really wish it would just fvkking die and people could live without buying every goatfago band's demo and just stick with the bands that actually make the style interesting.

I'm sure there are more bands I can pick on, it's just the constant Limp Bizkit praise that stands out. Plus, like I said: I wouldn't expect someone who sees some kind of appeal in a band like Limp Bizkit to see the appeal in a savage bestial black metal band like Archgoat.

I defy you to find posts in which I praise Limp Bizkit using the present tense.

I wouldn't expect someone who clearly has NO life outside of metal to understand humor, variety or sarcasm, either. You can spin it any way saying "AT LEAST I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT" or "I'M A DEVOTED FAN" but you make ObscureInfinity look like Dane Cook.

I defy you to find posts in which I praise Limp Bizkit using the present tense.

I wouldn't expect someone who clearly has NO life outside of metal to understand humor, variety or sarcasm, either. You can spin it any way saying "AT LEAST I KNOW EVERYTHING ABOUT IT" or "I'M A DEVOTED FAN" but you make ObscureInfinity look like Dane Cook.

Aw look I touched a nerve with the nu-metal fan. How amusing. Resulting to personal attacks now? Sure sign that you have nothing relevant to contribute (as per the usual). Hell, I'm surprised you actually venture out of the social forum to discuss "metal".

newsflash "I don't like Archgoat" =/= "ATTN VELOCIBRAD FLAME ME FOR BEING A LIMP BIZKIT FAN"

For all your knowledge about metal and the many excellent recommendations you've given people including me, don't you think you're too old to go around calling people posers on the internet?

I can't tell if this is a serious post.

Archgoat, Black Witchery, and the like aren't fucking special. A lot of that "savage" shit is simple music suitable for background noise that reveals absolutely nothing when one takes a closer look and expects something beyond the transparent surface aesthetic. There's nothing to "get" in Desecration of the Holy Kingdom as it's basically a collective group of autistic dudes trying to play Fallen Angel of Doom; and the appeal of such a thing is just about as "valid" as an angst ridden teen's affinity for "Break Stuff".

I like a lot of rudimentary war metal retard music; but I really wish it would just fvkking die and people could live without buying every goatfago band's demo and just stick with the bands that actually make the style interesting.

Not unexpected from you. I could sit here and make a boring long-winded post about how Ares Kingdom is music for people who insist on pretentious and boring guitar noodling too.

Not unexpected from you. I could sit here and make a boring long-winded post about how Ares Kingdom is music for people who insist on pretentious and boring guitar noodling too.

archgoat? seriously?! wanna talk fucking boring archgoat is almost mindless noise. run of the mill drumming with the occasional blast beat thrown in there with generic guitar riffs that all sound the same and some guy snoring into the microphone.....bitch please

Aw look I touched a nerve with the nu-metal fan. How amusing. Resulting to personal attacks now? Sure sign that you have nothing relevant to contribute (as per the usual). Hell, I'm surprised you actually venture out of the social forum to discuss "metal".

lol you sure are mad someone doesnt like a band. come on dude its not normal to have your sense of identity so wrapped up in this shit after you finish high school

lol you sure are mad someone doesnt like a band. come on dude its not normal to have your sense of identity so wrapped up in this shit after you finish high school

I think you got the mad people mixed up. But its okay, someone has to be the internet white knight running to the ladys defense.

and @sloughfegkillers: at least someone knows whats up ;)