Controversial opinions on metal

Focus is bad enough but was their latest a serious effort? I can't imagine why they would think that was a good idea.

Yea it was pretty bad. Fairly lame attempt at cashing in on fame I really dont understand why they had in the first place.

Focus will never be/sound outdated because of the robo vocals. It will just become more popular.

Definitely wouldn't expect you to. I don't see the appeal of Limp Bizkit at all.

lol you will never ever forgive me for liking limp bizkit when i was in 8th grade will you? you must have thousands of canker sores daily from being indignant that other people have "bad" taste in metal

lol you will never ever forgive me for liking limp bizkit when i was in 8th grade will you? you must have thousands of canker sores daily from being indignant that other people have "bad" taste in metal

I'm sure there are more bands I can pick on, it's just the constant Limp Bizkit praise that stands out. Plus, like I said: I wouldn't expect someone who sees some kind of appeal in a band like Limp Bizkit to see the appeal in a savage bestial black metal band like Archgoat.

Definitely wouldn't expect you to. I don't see the appeal of Limp Bizkit at all.

wow people still bitching about limp bizkit? yea they sucked at the time and still suck now. saying you don't like limp bizkit doesn't really have any relevance today maybe in the 90's it might have but certainly not at this particular moment in time. they're just a punching bag for nostalgia obsessed metal heads who drool over anything labeled on wikipedia as a "classic album"

Clearly you didn't get the reference. Krampus jumps at the chance to talk about terrible nu-metal trash every chance she gets, so the fact she doesn't like something good like Archgoat didn't surprise me.

and thus, my Limp Bizkit statement.

Clearly you didn't get the reference. Krampus jumps at the chance to talk about terrible nu-metal trash every chance she gets, so the fact she doesn't like something good like Archgoat didn't surprise me.

and thus, my Limp Bizkit statement.

k

I really like the demo version of Uroboric Forms with Tony Choy on bass and no vocoder vox:

Last edited by a moderator: