Controversial opinions on metal

Botch is the greatest metalcore band ever.

Also, Brock Lesnar can fuck off. Stop sucking his dick Karmablade. He's a steroid abusing freak of nature. He lacks any real stand up technique, and can only win when he's smothering people with his immense breasts. Hell, did you see his fight against Randy Couture? He had a hard time even taking him down. Now, Randy is a great fighter and all, but he's so much smaller. Brock Lesnar is the deathcore of the MMA world. Sure he's big and loud, but he lumbers around too much, and lacks any real technique.

Listen, I love UFC and I kinda like Lesnar too, but my God how can you not see the cheesyness of growling those lyrics?

Nah, Botch was one of the very first metalcore bands. Too bad everyone has it in their mind now that metalcore sounds like Killswitch Engage. I remember when it had balls. T_T

Integrity and Starkweather aren't too bad as far as metalcore is concerned imo. Not a huge fan of the style (new or old), but the older stuff is definitely better.

Listen, I love UFC and I kinda like Lesnar too, but my God how can you not see the cheesyness of growling those lyrics?

it may sound a little cheesy but its just what happenes when you enter the cage with that monster.

Botch is the greatest metalcore band ever.

Also, Brock Lesnar can fuck off. Stop sucking his dick Karmablade. He's a steroid abusing freak of nature. He lacks any real stand up technique, and can only win when he's smothering people with his immense breasts. Hell, did you see his fight against Randy Couture? He had a hard time even taking him down. Now, Randy is a great fighter and all, but he's so much smaller. Brock Lesnar is the deathcore of the MMA world. Sure he's big and loud, but he lumbers around too much, and lacks any real technique.

you are just jealous of brock, against randy it was the GAMEPLAN to LET randy try to take down brock and wear himself out. Stop being so jealous, brock is the greatest HW of all time.

Fedor would beat Lesnar. Cain will beat Lesnar. And Overeem would absolutely obliterate Lesnar. ;)

in your dreams! fedor is a fat can beater who would get destroyed on the ground, cain will be ragdolled and overeem would get tko'd on the ground, overeem is a roided up kickboxer with no wrestling who got his ass kicked by shogun haha

in your dreams! fedor is a fat can beater who would get destroyed on the ground, cain will be ragdolled and overeem would get tko'd on the ground, overeem is a roided up kickboxer with no wrestling who got his ass kicked by shogun haha

Fedor would submit Lesnar if he didn't KO him first.

And I admit, Overeem wasn't always the Ubereem that he is now. In fact a few years ago he wasn't that great of a fighter. But he's much better now and fighting at heavyweight than he is at light heavyweight. And Overeem isn't even really a kickboxer yet he's KO'ed Badr Hari and had considerable success in K-1 level competitions. He'd toss Lesnar around like he did to Brett Rogers and then he'd land the uber knee and it would be all over! Chestnar's penis tattoo would shrivel up in shame.

(Shogun would beat Lesnar also)

Fedor would submit Lesnar if he didn't KO him first.

And I admit, Overeem wasn't always the Ubereem that he is now. In fact a few years ago he wasn't that great of a fighter. But he's much better now and fighting at heavyweight than he is at light heavyweight. And Overeem isn't even really a kickboxer yet he's KO'ed Badr Hari and had considerable success in K-1 level competitions. He'd toss Lesnar around like he did to Brett Rogers and then he'd land the uber knee and it would be all over! Chestnar's penis tattoo would shrivel up in shame.

(Shogun would beat Lesnar also)

shogun would beat brock?? are you dumb or something? overeem has great stand up skills but no wrestling PLUS he is on ROIDS! you think he can toss around brock? are you living in a fantasy world? about fedor, how is he going to get a sub when brock smothers and shut downs his hips? think before you say something.