'Convince me this band is good' challenge

i just saw it on their instagram. the lyrics make me so happy been singing it all day

Speaking of deathcore incorporated into a brutal/technical death metal formula are All Shall Perish any good? Never actually listened to an album.

Speaking of deathcore incorporated into a brutal/technical death metal formula are All Shall Perish any good? Never actually listened to an album.
you can tell by their band logo they're on the more mainstream/clean side:
853457_logo.jpg

One can look at that, and read it. Also the band name is pungently cheesy, no doubt, but it's actually intelligible.

What you want in your deathcore incorporated into a brutal/technical death metal formula band is a band logo that's closer to flora, like a bush or a tree, and less to the alphabet. And for the name itself to not make sense. The less sense it makes...that's when you know you've hit the jackpot.

Cryptopsy is actually one of my favorite death metal bands. They just appeal to me personally. I was huge into one of their albums (can't even remember the fucking name, srry) when I was on a tech death kick last year. Haven't listened to them in a while though

Edit: None So Vile was the album, masterpiece IMO

It's hard to imagine two bands that are bigger opposites than DK & Trivium.

There is one band that I find absolutely abymal and, while I've tried to get into, I just can't. Summoning.

I only hear laughable casio keyboards, horribly programmed drums, mediocre to insipid "riffs" and inoffensive vocals.

I checked out Caladan Brood's album and that had way more balls and craft than any Summoning album I've heard.

Reactions: HamburgerBoy
There is one band that I find absolutely abymal and, while I've tried to get into, I just can't. Summoning.

I only hear laughable casio keyboards, horribly programmed drums, mediocre to insipid "riffs" and inoffensive vocals.

I checked out Caladan Brood's album and that had way more balls and craft than any Summoning album I've heard.

Reactions: The Butt
I mean all Summoning is extremely repetitive. but I love that track and it's one that got me into the band.

Stronghold is probably their most guitar driven album (except Lugburz).

Here's two tracks from Dol Guldur you could give a shot:

And a track from Minas Morgul that you might have heard the Caladan Brood cover of, this is way better though:

Failing that you could try something from their debut Lugburz, which is their most typically black metal album and has little in common with everything they recorded after it. It sounds more like early Abigor:

Bullet for my valentine is a good band

You can’t listen to that song and say they’re bad