Cool shit happenning in "Borknaworld"

Drummer Dave Kinkade

I'm in the band
Nov 8, 2008
All over
www.myspace.com
Im not going into ANYTHING...All I will say is that some really really cool talk and ideas are being thrown back and forth right now. The past few days have been very productive on both ends of the ocean and Im really looking forward to telling you guys whats going on....but for now, you can fester and start the rumors/ ideas haha.

Just letting you guys know that we're alive.

Cheers

D

:err::Spin:

-DVD with all the clips gathered from Asgeir (Vintersorg/Vortex Collossus clip posted online as a teaser ofcourse)
-One-off show to be film as DVD (with hopefully all of the material Asgeir said he had)
-Mini-North America Tour/some shows in NA (with Vortex?)
-New single

Mmmmm.... Another try about a southamerican tour?....i know, was a bad joke, its sad :cry: ....

When you say "have been very productive on both ends of the ocean", maybe you re talking about new stuff, maybe an EP with new songs? Or, Maybe the world first internet only concert with the memebers on different parts of the world?...i know, i know....im divagating :p

Damn...now im really curious about what is happening :Spin:

Borknagar as a group is doing a Zazz Blammymatazz tribute band with Mr. V as Dr. Rockso; The Rock N' Roll Clown? Fucking awesome!

I had to google the word "Philistine" and I'm still not sure what you meant. Care to give an explanation to an uneducated Norwegian hillbilly?

Oh, sure!

'Philistine' is basically a bit of an insult, calling someone 'uneducated, low class, can't appreciate the finer things in life like fine wines and art, etc.'

Hope that helps :)

I'd go for the nude 2011 calendar option.

Seriously though, it's great to see Borknagar has something in store for us. Please don't wait so long to reveal the mistery!