Cool shit happenning in "Borknaworld"

Hello to you all! Im new here! but, but... the "cool news" hmm... wait? Im thinking that Vortex will be back in the game in full time. Am i right? that is just what im thinking... i just really like his voice. Please let this dream come true :D

Hmm... that sounds awesome! ok. I personally prefer Vortex voice, but this isn´t poll :D

what about this: Borknagar plays with Garm, Mr V and Mr Vortex.

With Garm: songs from the: Borknagar and The Olden Domain albums.

With Mr.V : songs from Empiricism, Epic, Origin and Universal albums

With Vortex: Songs from: The archaic course, Quintessence and one song from the Universal album off course that song would be My Domain :D

now does this sound cool idea or what? Dreams are made to be... :D

Sex scandal?

is andreas on the market again???
160.gif

vintersorg's fangirls: WAR IS OPEN !
252.gif

48_0.gif

llol.png

Hmm... that sounds awesome! ok. I personally prefer Vortex voice, but this isn´t poll :D

what about this: Borknagar plays with Garm, Mr V and Mr Vortex.

With Garm: songs from the: Borknagar and The Olden Domain albums.

With Mr.V : songs from Empiricism, Epic, Origin and Universal albums

With Vortex: Songs from: The archaic course, Quintessence and one song from the Universal album off course that song would be My Domain :D

now does this sound cool idea or what? Dreams are made to be... :D

common dave, now confirm :p

No, no, no and the bassist is Vortex...everyone already knows that.

We announced that months ago.

You said "No", three times and "the bassist is Vortex".
So, actually we have...

1. EU tour (NO)
2.. US tour. (NO)
3. DVD release. (NO)
4. Announcement of new bassist. (Vortex)

5. nude 2011 calendar ( discarded by you some post ago :p )

therefore, all that is discarded...we still having other options.

6. Second try about a SA tour ( i hope, but i dont think so )
7. EP
8. The 1st Internet live concert with the memebers on different parts of the world.
9. Sex Scandal?

Another clue Dave???? :err:

No, no, no and the bassist is Vortex...everyone already knows that.

We announced that months ago.

Really? But I thought Vortex was only the bassist for the now-sadly-cancelled South American tour; I don't recall anyone saying that he is now the official bassist, official as in "he will record the bass of the coming album". Even more, he only appears as "live member" in metal-archives.

Haha OK so no EU nor US tour, and no DVD :)(). Wait, maybe BD hehe? I should've specified "live-concert" release. Hmmm….

6. Second try about a SA tour ( i hope, but i dont think so )
7. EP
8. The 1st Internet live concert with the memebers on different parts of the world.
9. Sex Scandal?

Another clue Dave???? :err:

:lol: sex scandal hahaha.

An EP might be a possibility, never thought of that. Maybe a Japanese tour?

If there's no tours or a dvd release then tbh I'm not really excited... I am still loving Universal so if it's a new album announcement (with Vortex as the frontman??) that will be awesome but again, from the time new material is written, recorded and released it will be months so it's definitely not the most exciting process. I don't know, I was really hoping for North American shows.

(No, no, no and the bassist is Vortex...everyone already knows that. We announced that months ago)

Yes! we did know the fact about Vortex, that he was part of the cancelled tour as a bass player and vocalist... but know we might know that there is some plans in the future with Vortex... but that´s just me thinking...

If there's no tours or a dvd release then tbh I'm not really excited... I am still loving Universal so if it's a new album announcement (with Vortex as the frontman??) that will be awesome but again, from the time new material is written, recorded and released it will be months so it's definitely not the most exciting process. I don't know, I was really hoping for North American shows.

Hey - he didn't rule out Game Show.

I'm still excited.

Its totally a game show and Gaahl is the host lol.

About Vortex...hes the only bassist for Borknagar as far as Im concerned. Jan Erik is a great player but I remember when Vortex left Bork and joined Dimmu. Bork came up with some really great music after that but for me, Borknagar needs a bit of the Vortex sound in it to flow right. Just my taste. I think its safe for me to say that hes definately one of the coolest, easiest going people Ive ever worked with. So Im hoping he is around for a while and we can make some cool music and shit together. If he only does live stuff with us, then so be it...but I have a feeling that he will be in the picture with us for some cool shit down the road. So just to make it clear, Vintersorg is in the band and isnt planning on leaving or being kicked out. When we email its always between Oystein, Jens, Lars, Vortex and Vintersorg...including myself.... We will see how the next live stuff goes and see what the future holds. I would think if anything, that one day we may be able to play some shows with Vintersorg and Vortex together...which I personally think would rule. Whoever recorded a certain song stand out as the main vocals and whoever else be in the backing vocals. Maybe for this DVD that we will film sometime in the next 20 years lol. No, there hasnt been any DVD talk either. I bring it up occasionally but I think if we are going to do it, we better do it right. I would want to make something like the Opeth DVD with TONS of shit on it, behind the scenes and making of stuff and whatnot. 666.1 surround sound lol. Id also love to do a special Euro tour of that show....make it like 2 hours long. Have special tour merch with custom shirts for each city like Maiden does....Oh man, ya I have a ton of ideas up my sleeve. Now I just have to try and make this shit actually happen.

That posting completely made my day. Or my whole fucking week!

666.1 surround only comes along with bluray, so you better consider this one option-wise... whenever the day will come :p

so be so kind to tell us: are concerts planned for 2011 in general?

dave! you cannot simply say that vortex is in the band without explaining that vintersorg is still in the band!
i nearly had an heart-attack!
i had to hold on my breath for 6 long posts to understand that he hasn't been kicked out
1713.gif

just keep in mind that there's are many vintersorg's fan out there, not only vortex' ones :p

the idea of two singers is awesome. there's enough place for both in my opinion.
and you're like a well full of plans dave, a fresh blast of wind carrying new ideas...i think your industriousness will wake up a little bit those old tired men :lol:

Ya, no one is kicked out or leaving. Vintersorg is still very much a big part of Borknagar. lol. I fixed my rant above and made that a bit more clear.

Also, once we do a live DVD, it'll be on BLAK-RAY in 666.1 surround with 55 different drum angles...because Im sure it will be a bit until something like us doing a live DVD happens.

As far as 2011, nothing confirmed...always stuff being talked about but thats it. We are focussing on what the "cool shit" is for the time being.

Im trying to move to Oslo by Febuary, since Ive been saying that Im going to move there for 2 years now. Crazy...Ive already been in the band for 2 years. Im getting old.