Ideas for meeting the band (at a concert)

All four cases were GONE by Saturday night. Me and Joe each had ONE Yuengling. that was it out of all of that. Jaska's hooked on Rolling Rock now, though:p And you should've seen Alexi's eyes light up when I handed him that piece of paper with a certain guitarists autograph on it

Hehe!! Yeah, sorry I never sent that address. You have to forgive me as my brain cells have much deteroriated since I have been here. I tend to forget things easily for some reason. Perhaps its something in the water.

And i can believe all that beer was gone, trust me. :D Hope you gave them my greetings. I told Joe to apologize for me cos I did sorta promise id be there, but due to me not hearing back from the travel agency, it was kind of tough to get home right away. Hell, at this rate, early November it will be, but at least I get to see Dissection here. :p

But glad you all had fun in my absence. :D

Wings of a dream said:
So here's the thing, I'm going to the Atlanta show and dammit! I'm getting my stuff signed and taking cool pictures with Alexi. Now since I don't care about the other bands (LOG or Fear Factory) What ideas could you guys give me about reaching the band after their concert? or is it better before the concert? how hard is it really to meet them? Impossible hard?

i've met the band twice in atlanta, you can usually catch them around the bar area after their set (or before maybe) and after the show they usually head to the buses to rest.

of course you will not be able to meet janne since he will be busy with other things. i have not met him yet.

Props to the kid who asked "why don't you play anything off something wild anymore". That took balls, and it's much better than that asskissing shit like "oh you're inspired me so much" and "you guys put on the best show i've ever seen" (although it is true that bodom put on the best show i've ever seen)

I just saw Children Of Bodom on Tuesday the 19th with Throwdown Fear Factory and Lamb Of God. And I met Jaska and Alexi. I met Jaska before the show started because my friend and I were standing right where the back door entrance was. Waiting for anyone to come outside. My friend and I went back outside after Fear Factory and Alexi came outside, I got a picture with him.
Yepp best fuckin night of my life.

Doll Flesh said:
i've met the band twice in atlanta, you can usually catch them around the bar area after their set (or before maybe) and after the show they usually head to the buses to rest.

of course you will not be able to meet janne since he will be busy with other things. i have not met him yet.

what? not Warmen! noooo! Doing what?

I just got back from the Atlanta show. I left right after cob played. The sound was excellent! I think they only played 5 songs. I remember chokehold, hate me, downfall, silent night bodom night, and hate crew deathroll. I think that was it.

I walked outside after they where done playing. ABout 30 seconds later Alexi walked out of the door. I told him it was a great show and am looking forward to seeing them again then shook his hand.

:headbang:

Edit: no, it wasn't chokehold. It was six pounder.

chainek said:
I just got back from the Atlanta show. I left right after cob played. The sound was excellent! I think they only played 5 songs. I remember chokehold, hate me, downfall, silent night bodom night, and hate crew deathroll. I think that was it.

I walked outside after they where done playing. ABout 30 seconds later Alexi walked out of the door. I told him it was a great show and am looking forward to seeing them again then shook his hand.

:headbang:

Edit: no, it wasn't chokehold. It was six pounder.

Yeah, I was there too, they also played Bodom Beach Terror and Needled 24/7. I got to meet the whole band that night too...i'm going to try and post some pics up really soon. Janne seemed to be in a hurry to get somewhere, so me and the other 5 guys were lucky to catch him. when roope walked out after the set i got a picture with him...also, the guy on here Wings of a Dream, was there too, and he got some cool pics that should be posted very soon. when Roope got to the bus he didnt really do much with the kids over there, i guess he was tired. the first one i met was Alexi when they played in May...which was unbelievable. no pics though. last night i saw Jaska walking out and asked for a picture and talked to him. then Henkka came out with a backpack on...i had to follow him to the bus though. when we were waiting at the bus, thats when Janne came out and went to a car with some chick. so after following him and talking to him about when they will be headlining-soon, i ran into Roope. then at the bus again Alexi came out to sign autographs and take pictures, along with Jaska. so yeah....it was an awesome night!!! i also had like a 30 minute conversation with the drummer of Throwdown....which pretty much just proved that they are just normal people, liek everyone knows. but if anyone has any pics they should post them, that would be awesome. im gonna try to get mine up soon. :headbang: