Cool shit happenning in "Borknaworld"

it's not at all surprising, really. if concerts draw a lot of people, more concerts will be organized and less people will come. there is always some equilibrium. that equilibrium may be on another level than in other countries, but the overall impact of the number of concerts on the attendance per concert may not be as much as one would initially suspect :) if you wanna make a better comparison, you also need to know to how many gigs we go each year.

it's not at all surprising, really. if concerts draw a lot of people, more concerts will be organized and less people will come. there is always some equilibrium. that equilibrium may be on another level than in other countries, but the overall impact of the number of concerts on the attendance per concert may not be as much as one would initially suspect :) if you wanna make a better comparison, you also need to know to how many gigs we go each year.

Yeah indeed, but I'm just saying it's better to be able to choose which concerts not to go, than not going to any concerts at all.

Sorry for not responding to this sooner. Ive been hiding in my cave lately working on "stuff".

For starters, Im moving to Oslo in February.
Yep...fulltime to focus on the band, other possible music work for myself and my relationship with my girlfriend. She lives in Holland and we've been doing the long distance thing for 5 years now so its about time that I get my ass in gear and figure out how we can live together. Since its easier for her to move to Norway than the states, I figure Im going to try this.

Lets just go over what we already know-

No, there are no tours, festivals, live dvd's, landings on the moon booked....BUT I have shit up my sleeve and a ton of things Ive been talking to the rest of the band about regarding future live stuff. No, its not new merch. I think we have a few things to worry about first before any new merch comes out but I can assure you, once it does, Im going to do everything I can to get Bork hoodies made because Ive really wanted one and Oystein has the only one Ive ever seen.

Next, NO...its not a calendar. Although, my biggest wish is to have a calendar with nothing but Oystein dressed up like Hellboy, sorry folks...no calendar.

What I can say is that there are a few VERY different things going on. All good of course but just different. We are going to be making an official press release once we have it all set in stone.

I told you all when I joined the band that being a fan myself, just like all of you, I would make it my priority to do everything in my power to get the band to a more active position. Since then, Vortex has come back into the picture, we've done an album, played a few times and now, shits really going to start moving. Ive gone through a few pretty interesting things in the past few weeks and thrown out some interesting ideas and surprisingly, none of it has come back to bite me in the ass yet. The attitudes are all positive and theres definately a happy and excited vibe going on internally right now......so with that, Im going to shut my mouth and keep it that way haha.

Soon....I promise we will hit you with all the details.

Yeah!!! Can't wait for the details! I'm really intrigued about this, since I (and pretty much everyone here) have no idea what you're hiding from us. I think I've an idea of what it might be, but I won't say anything.

Haha Øystein dressed as Hellboy haha.

Best of luck with your girl :), I'm glad you'll be able to move to Oslo. I guess all the voting for Mamma Kinkade worked :p ?

Since Origin, Lars is getting more leads on vocals, which is fucking amazing (like on For a Thousand Years to Come, besides his own track per album), so I hope he'll get some solo parts to shine too on a future album.

The only thing I can think that would be even better is to have Garm as guest on 1 track, harmonizing with everyone and/or an all grim vocal track sung by Ihsahn, with backing vocals from the rest of the guys with cleans... it would kick the universe' ass).

I don't think the universe can handle an ass kicking like that!