Corrupt-a-Wish!

BloodyScalpel said:
granted but no cars will include whistlers anymore.

I wish I didn't live in this shithole

all whistlers are homemade, its basicly a piece of metal wielded into the tailpipe that is load as fuck and really annoying to everybody else., o well at least i got laid by a hot chick...

granted you have to live in america with me and by surounded by a bunch of dumbasses...
(I was in geography class today, and i was the only one in the entire class who knew where great britain was...)

i wish for a pussy on my hand...

War_Blade said:
all whistlers are homemade, its basicly a piece of metal wielded into the tailpipe that is load as fuck and really annoying to everybody else., o well at least i got laid by a hot chick...

granted you have to live in america with me and by surounded by a bunch of dumbasses...
(I was in geography class today, and i was the only one in the entire class who knew where great britain was...)

i wish for a pussy on my hand...
granted but your hand was cut off and stuch up a hooker's cunt

And :lol: great britain is like obvious, ask them if they know where russia or australia is

BloodyScalpel said:
granted but your hand was cut off and stuch up a hooker's cunt

And :lol: great britain is like obvious, ask them if they know where russia or australia is

doubt they do...

i enjoy it though, i got paid five dollars to show the kid next to me where the jutland pennisula is during a test.

One time i brought up luxembourg...

i dont want to even mention what happened...

War_Blade said:
doubt they do...

i enjoy it though, i got paid five dollars to show the kid next to me where the jutland pennisula is during a test.

One time i brought up luxembourg...

i dont want to even mention what happened...
:lol: I wouldn't know where jutland peninsula is :loco:
I could locate denmark obviously though :worship:

:lol: luxembourg, does that even count? :D

BloodyScalpel said:
:lol: I wouldn't know where jutland peninsula is :loco:
I could locate denmark obviously though :worship:

:lol: luxembourg, does that even count? :D

lol, yea i have thought about conquering luxembourg for a while now with like 5000 crazy bastards on the internet.

interested in joining my army?

its called....

the kiss army!!!!

War_Blade said:
lol, yea i have thought about conquering luxembourg for a while now with like 5000 crazy bastards on the internet.

interested in joining my army?

its called....

the kiss army!!!!
I prefer 'the buttsex army'

And funnily enough I think it would work :lol: