Countdown to the End of March! (aka Random Spam Thread)

Xendra

Hevari from Finland!
Oct 28, 2006
Helsinki, Finland
HOLY SHIT

-1 Days To Go!

I'm suffering from "The last days of winter holiday"-depression, so I need something to cheer me up.

*opens up the pirate joke thread*

Yes I know we might be getting the samples before March actually ends, but I needed a good reason for a spam thread!

dodido........
spam.jpg

Trying to find a japanese copy of both MB and LotBC (for the bonus tracks) should make this go faster!

day X is really coming closer!

Since April of 2007 I imagine the sound of Pyramaze with Matt's voice, and now we're just a few days away to find out!

I can't remember ever being that excited because of the release of a new album...
and I'm sure this will be one of the best albums ever recorded - if not the best!

Though all our expectations are quite high, somehow I know that Immortal will exceed all these expectations :headbang:

day X is really coming closer!

Since April of 2007 I imagine the sound of Pyramaze with Matt's voice, and now we're just a few days away to find out!

I can't remember ever being that excited because of the release of a new album...
and I'm sure this will be one of the best albums ever recorded - if not the best!

Though all our expectations are quite high, somehow I know that Immortal will exceed all these expectations :headbang:

I'm RIGHT with you..

Although I've only been listening to metal for like 3 years and haven't seen all that many releases, this is by far the most anticipated album release, for me anyways.

Sorry, been updating my computer so I haven't had the opportunity to update the timer :O. How were you able to survive without that knowledge?!? =D

Timer update:
According to Michael's statement we've only got some 12 days left!!!

I'm just about starting to count the seconds... I can't wait, want to hear a new Pyramaze song... and of course: I WANT TO HEAR MATT AGAIN :kickass: