Crap! Special Show... Need Help!

Mosquito

oh noes!!
Jan 23, 2002
Columbia, SC, USA
www.myspace.com
Glenn may have to create a new 'tickets' sticky for this show. Here is what happened to me (repost from a myspace bulletin I just made):

--

I tried repeatedly to get tickets to the special show for Wed. night, but consistently got errors on the TicketAlternative website. I didn't think it would sell out so quickly so I wasn't calling people or posting threads anywhere about my problem. A bad move! If anyone got a spare or anything just in case, I would really love to get it as I am a huge Savatage fan and it would be really depressing to miss out on it. =(

Just pm me here or email metalmosq@gmail.com.

Thanks everyone,
Justin/Mosquito

I was out of town and expecting only minimal tickets to be sold on the 23rd due to the announcement being made on the 29th as planned.

The plan went out the window and I was oblivious as there was no internet in the mountains of Tennessee. Oh well...

I was out of town and expecting only minimal tickets to be sold on the 23rd due to the announcement being made on the 29th as planned.
quote]

That was indeed the original plan. However, I modified that plan in the mystery ticket link thread several days early stating that I would announce things if 125 tickets were sold. I even modified that statement on the main website as well.

For the record, 130 tickets were sold as of 1:00pm. I sent out notice that I would announce things at 2:00pm because it did meet the conditions. At 1:55pm, 170 tickets had sold.

Only 30 tickets were available after I made the announcement. Thus, the "minimal interest" point has no merit.

I'm truly sorry it worked out this way for some, but interest was much higher than I think anyone could have anticipated.

quote]

That was indeed the original plan. However, I modified that plan in the Mystery Ticket Link Thread several days early stating that I would announce things if 125 tickets were sold. I even modified that statement on the main website as well.

For the record, 130 tickets were sold as of 1:00pm. I sent out notice that I would announce things at 2:00pm because it did meet the conditions. At 1:55pm, 170 tickets had sold.

Only 30 tickets were available after I made the announcement. Thus, the "minimal interest" point has no merit.

I'm truly sorry it worked out this way for some, but interest was much higher than I think anyone could have anticipated.

I'd say it was much higher than anyone could expect too. Hey Theli! Next time don't announce the bands you are booking. Just call it a mystery show! ((yeah I know it helps that a lot of people planned on being in the area anyhow for the fest =p))