Cravings

It's the damnedest thing. Since I've been here I've had an almost insatiable craving for grape soda and fried chicken.

Taking that into account plus things like being a victim of racial profiling, discrimination, having the biggest dick around, etc and I think one thing is clear. Japan has turned me into a my pals. :erk:

Bloody Mary's are great, and I fucking love V8/Vegetable juice.

I get strange cravings for currywurst pretty often, and umm... yeah... asian food.

Even though I'm more intelligent, caring and open minded than 97% of the earth's current population. It shouldn't be me to reproduce... because I'm somehow a ....."whore". =|

Edit: And I would also appreciate the new life and the responsibility and the possibilities more than said population would. But no, because there are a few young men on a messageboard who seem to think I'm a whore and a bitch I couldn't possibly be fit for motherhood ever and should "plz die". :Smug:

Don't worry I plan on stopping the whole messageboard thing very soon anyway... Just going through some stuff right now. And need the distraction.

theres too many fucking people already. Why do people feel obligated to shit out more children? Worse yet, why do they decide that those that don't are somehow selfish, meanwhile they pump out 5 or 6 of the things on the way to the welfare office.

Who the hell is more selfish?

It was alright.

There were a few parts that just annoyed the fuck out of me (from the pure stupidity of the people the movie was about), thought it may have been what the movie was trying to achieve. But then would come a scene that would just make me laugh hard, followed by another scene that would annoy me. Typical Judge work, but nothing even comparable to Office Space.

Yeah, in the end, it just made me want to watch some Beavis and Butthead, since most of the characters in the movie seemed to be futuristic versions of the duo.

It's the damnedest thing. Since I've been here I've had an almost insatiable craving for grape soda and fried chicken.

Taking that into account plus things like being a victim of racial profiling, discrimination, having the biggest dick around, etc and I think one thing is clear. Japan has turned me into a my pals. :erk:

:lol:

I've had this thing for grape soda for about 2 months. I think it is driven by the fact that our other building (100 yards away) has it in their vending machine but we don't. Bastards.

KAREN next time derick and i are in town, you and i are going to have ourselves an evening of bloody marys, whether we're particularly craving them or not!

Definitely!! We'll gulp them down, get our buzz and feel great
for drinking something with (sort-of) vitamins!! :)
I'm game!

hahaha!!!
What are you doing in Japan, btw?
.....and I'm sure you can get fried chicken there, no?

Even though I'm more intelligent, caring and open minded than 97% of the earth's current population. It shouldn't be me to reproduce... because I'm somehow a ....."whore". =|

Edit: And I would also appreciate the new life and the responsibility and the possibilities more than said population would. But no, because there are a few young men on a messageboard who seem to think I'm a whore and a bitch I couldn't possibly be fit for motherhood ever and should "plz die". :Smug:

Don't worry I plan on stopping the whole messageboard thing very soon anyway... Just going through some stuff right now. And need the distraction.

Damn, calm down. I tell everyone to not reproduce.

Maybe I should make my sig larger.

Edit: And :lol: at the superiority complex.