Crimson II line-up

i'm sooooo angry... i want EOS album, not next solo album :( it will be not EOS, but Dan and friends. maybe this album should be named "Moontower II"? that's my opinion...

This is great news, Dan! I love the idea of hearing Tägtgren on the cd! Is that confirmed that he will work with you? I love what you've said about varied vocal work, can't wait to hear guys you select. Also, as much as I LOVE your death-style voice, I know you want to save your vocal chords for real singing like you do with Nightingale, and seeing as how your vocals on the last Nightingale are your best ever in my opinion, I say spare your vocal chords and let some other guys do the growling. :) Good call!

rrjii2000 said:
I just can't imagine Crimson without those classic Swano Death Vocals, I wish he would reconsider, not growling the whole song but atleast a few parts.

Hint - Hint

Rob

Im sure he will if he can. That leads me to a question for Dan though. What technique did you use for your death vocals? I mean you musta torn your throat up if it kept doing what you said it did. Im just curious.

Charles

And now an ode to Dan....

"Oh DANNY boy... The pipes the pipes are flowing! ...Oh Danny boy! :D

Well Dread and Mourning from Panthymonium are both in Incapacity now. A band which sounds similar to old Edge of Sanity except with a more slayer influence. Reminds me of dismembers "Death Metal" album.

http://www.incapacity.tk/

Mourning of course was in a band called Ashes for an album and ep. Kinda like motorhead meets dissection. Look for "Death has Made its Call" and "And the Angels Wept" on Necropolis records

www.necropolisrecords.com

I have no idea what Benny Larsson, Sami Nerberg or Anders Lindberg are up to these days. Robban Karlsson was in Solar Dawn and Incapacity for awhile but I think he retired.

Resurrected from years long past...

Any updates on where these guys are today?

Np, I asked him on the last Scar Symmetry tour on wtf was happening, they should have recorded their album in October. Andreas Axelsson left the band and a few other members did as well, which is why Christian is on vocals, but they also chose the vocalist from The Crown though he didn't work out.

Wow, great news! I am very excited to hear this stuff! Any idea when it will be done?
If you ever need growly vocals I am always looking for stuff to do and have a home studio where I could send stuff via internet. Not to mention it would be a dream come true.
Good luck with everything Dan.