Crybabies and People who cant get on with life

Dude just stop already, jesus. Its nothing high and mighty, none of its serious. Stop being a butt hurt really....

This is my last reply to this cause there is honestly no getting through to you that this was all just a big joke.

Again, sorry for causing you so much drama dude, but seriously its a joke.

You cannot be serious. You are delusional, dude. I'd be concerned for your mental health, but you've made me an advocate for 123rd trimester abortions at this point.

philnis_hippie.jpg

Check's in the mail. Careful, though, it's pre-post-dated so you can't cash it until the year 1912 comes 'round again.

To Jeff & Jason: You both are awesome dudes, you both do great work and have contributed to this forum in great ways.

Im not gonna tell you guys to stop arguing because what you do is your thing. I wont be on a high horse and tell you guys to stop. Obviously you two have something you need to work out. Just dont let it get out of hand to the point where either of you are banned. No one wants to see that.

If I can make up with NSGUITAR today, then you guys can make up and hug also. We can have a bromanceful double man-date together. :lol:
The Four Horsemen 2.0 riding into town looking for fat chicks and a good time. Getcha party hat on,boys. Just think of the possibilities

If I can make up with NSGUITAR today, then you guys can make up and hug also. We can have a bromanceful double man-date together. :lol:
The Four Horsemen 2.0 riding into town looking for fat chicks and a good time. Getcha party hat on,boys. Just think of the possibilities

No offense guys but NS is probably the only one getting pussy that night :lol:

I know, chicks dont like to hear the truth. :lol:

My gf can pick chicks up better than me. :D

SkinnyViking, dont be angry that you werent invited. Its not the FIVE Horsemen. ;)

Ok ok, you can come. We'll get you in through the Pennsylvania Association Act. You can ride with meeeeeeee!

I wish Andy posted more.

But when I see threads like this which serve no purpose except to blaitantly troll people and clog the forum with bullshit, I can't blame him. :erk:

Just saying... this whole thing is pretty stupid (Except for Captain Philnis, of course)