Cubase 6

Where can i buy it online? I see no option. They forward me to the distributor list, including US ones.

uuu, sad, no xp support anymore, :(
/rant on
my xp workstion just works too damn good atm, i dont want screw everything, (or buy a new computer) and update to win7 to only to have the newest version of cubase
rant off/

the new features of cubase 6 are looking really good..

uuu, sad, no xp support anymore, :(
/rant on
my xp workstion just works too damn good atm, i dont want screw everything, (or buy a new computer) and update to win7 to only to have the newest version of cubase
rant off/

the new features of cubase 6 are looking really good..

Same for me here and probably many more. But it might work without any problem on XP. We just have to wait and see.

Arrggh! I hate my country for not having any distributors or anything of good audio related brands. Steinberg included. The only way would be shipping and that would be like 100 $ more. Any of you have an cheaper alternative for buying from another country. (I live in Peru)

Let's just hope that automatic Multi-track drum quantization is actually worth shit cause the way it looks atm you still can't actually see the grid unless you opt for transparent events which takes away a lot of the visual appeal imo.

I don't even work in anything but transparent event mode anymore, everything else looks slightly retarded to me. :lol:

I'm ordering tonight, will install on my MBP first as I still have projects on C5.5.1 to complete.

AWESOME!!

Finally "Beat Detective" for Cubase. I just HOPE that they didn't keep the useless quantize features for audio which only lets you go 100%. If that's the case, the feature is useless IMO. Was just thinking about ordering PT9, but guess that one will have to wait! :D

everything looks good, everything i wanted is included

the only thing im worried about is... will you be able to change tempo of the song and have everything in the song adjust, just like protools when tracks have "stretching" or whatever its called turned on

Looks good. Where are some good places to order from?

I'm a little concerned, the postal service here seems to be entirely ineffective, so I'll probably get it a month from any ordering date, if at all.

A small feature I like... uhum...

Is that they seem to have exchanged the fader GUI to the one always used in Nuendo, which looks a lot more like a real fader than that cheap ass shit you get on something like a ProTools Control surface, hahaha!

i've never had a problem with how it looks. don't care if they made it possible to color stuff.

just wanna have warp markers stick to tempo! and automatically generate them in emergencies!

Isn't that already in there?
If you make warp tabs and have the audio and channels set to musical mode or similar?

I think all Manley grey sounds best though.. it affects the mathematical algorithm used in the mix bus summing so you get different results depending on what color scheme you're using in your session. It's not intended to work like that of course and they might've improved on the code in C6 but the more colors you use in a session the more it affects the way this big ol' calculator called a sequencer crunches out your audio. Thus, you can get slightly different results from your ITB summing by simply trying out different colors.