Current Projects and unfinished songs

Virus said:
I didn't know you were 26! Same age as me! :kickass:

:kickass: But growing older is definitely not fun. :cry:

I'd like to play some Sabbath stuff since Iommi is probably my fave guitarist and I'd really like to pick up some blues stuff too. Then some Warren Cuccurullo (ex-Duran Duran, Frank Zappa), occasional EVH and Maiden. Actually I'd like to be an all round guitarist which should be quite achievable if I practise everyday till I'm 200.:)

John Silver the Second said:
:kickass: But growing older is definitely not fun. :cry:

I'd like to play some Sabbath stuff since Iommi is probably my fave guitarist and I'd really like to pick up some blues stuff too. Then some Warren Cuccurullo (ex-Duran Duran, Frank Zappa), occasional EVH and Maiden. Actually I'd like to be an all round guitarist which should be quite achievable if I practise everyday till I'm 200.:)

I hear you on the not fun part! Does it mean we have to grow up and be more mature? I hope not!!! :loco:

200 is a bit out there! I'd say about 180 :lol:

Duran Duran... Did they do Hungry Like A Wolf?

Virus said:
I hear you on the not fun part! Does it mean we have to grow up and be more mature? I hope not!!! :loco:

200 is a bit out there! I'd say about 180 :lol:

Duran Duran... Did they do Hungry Like A Wolf?

Oh God no. When I turn 30 I want to turn back the hands of time and go in the other direction!

Yeah that seems a reasonable target with my health and all *gasp* *wheeze* :rolleyes:

Yessir. :) Although I mostly listen to their less poppy stuff.

So what do you play now Virus? :) I remember once you were putting up tabs for Prowler or something on your site.

Guitar, that was a long time ago with Prowler!!! You've got a good memory! :cool:

I hear *Cough* you *Splutter* on the health *Gasp!* front as well! Need to get in shape again! :loco:

Virus said:
Guitar, that was a long time ago with Prowler!!! You've got a good memory! :cool:

I hear *Cough* you *Splutter* on the health *Gasp!* front as well! Need to get in shape again! :loco:

Yes, but I meant what do you play on guitar. I remember alot of the old bb moments. :)

Yes, but I meant what do you play on guitar. I remember alot of the old bb moments. :)

Oh! Maiden, The Darkness, AC/DC, Dream Theater all sorts really :D

I remember taking over a pop message board that said something evil about Maiden and war veterans... In the end I think we won and got an Iron Maiden forum inbetween Take That and Spice Girls which was wierd!!