custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

i can only do a new kit once a month, as there is bands in my studio all year long for a month or longer at a time.

but there will be a new snare and toms next month when wecar comes in

i also hope to sample boo's kit and release that as well.

Sounds great dude! Can't wait to hear the we came as romans kit!

and how will they be? i mean simple cymbals and or packs? and what will be the prizing for them? (sorry if these questions has been mentioned before )

and how will they be? i mean simple cymbals and or packs? and what will be the prizing for them? (sorry if these questions has been mentioned before )

pricing will remain the same

5 dollars a cymbal

so for example... hi hat, two crashes, china, ride... would be 25 bucks

pricing for kontakt player support will be drastically different unfortunately, due to native instruments licensing terms... but that won't be for a while

basically we need to net 12,000 dollars to start supporting kontakt player

Just an idea, but for 12000$ or maybe even 1000$ I'm sure you could hire a guy that programs a whole new drum sampler for you, that you could give away with your samples.
Not that I don't like Kontakt, it was just an idea that came while reading your post.

Just an idea, but for 12000$ or maybe even 1000$ I'm sure you could hire a guy that programs a whole new drum sampler for you, that you could give away with your samples.
Not that I don't like Kontakt, it was just an idea that came while reading your post.

+1 lolz...
Joey Sturgis drum sampler...
maybe also a Joey Sturgis trigger/mastering plugin?
j/k dudes ^^

Honestly? I would buy it though! 100% :headbang:

pricing will remain the same

5 dollars a cymbal

so for example... hi hat, two crashes, china, ride... would be 25 bucks

pricing for kontakt player support will be drastically different unfortunately, due to native instruments licensing terms... but that won't be for a while

basically we need to net 12,000 dollars to start supporting kontakt player

will we be seeing some kick samples anytime soon?

FWIW joey, i know a guy in richmond who has 30+ years of professional programming experience who's looking for some work, in case the above is anything you might consider in the future

I purchased the detuned toms & snare & subdrop but while downloading the toms my connection broke and after I couldn't continue downloading them, so I send an email at an address I found but some time has passed and yet no reply...Is it possible that I get a new link for the toms (snare & sub downloaded ok, note that I paid by paypal, if you need the account name I'll send it by message)

Thanks!

I purchased the detuned toms & snare & subdrop but while downloading the toms my connection broke and after I couldn't continue downloading them, so I send an email at an address I found but some time has passed and yet no reply...Is it possible that I get a new link for the toms (snare & sub downloaded ok, note that I paid by paypal, if you need the account name I'll send it by message)

Thanks!

hey!

just tell me your name and email address (the ones you used when you created an account) and we'll add more time to your download!