custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

So has anyone that purchased any of the cymbals used them in there production if so, post it up I would like to hear.....I'm ready to give them a try ....I'm unsure whether to get the Dreaming Heavy [Cymbals] or Truth Custom Emerald [Cymbals].......any suggestions? I'm recording a dumb down Dillinger escape plan type band

UPDATE UPDATE!!! Any chance of getting that Snare 1 in Kontakt form? Also i need a good ride....I was reading back and from what i read you were going to start breaking down and selling individual sample's from packages ...i dunno maybe i misread something

hey guys, im going to be updating the store a lot very soon
i have new drums! and cymbals. lots of them. collected over time.

i need one more thing though, i am taking requests for sought after cymbals that aren't in any libraries at the moment. if you know of a cymbal that just rocks your world and would like to have it sampled, please tell me what it is.

also sometime next year, i am going to sweetwater studios and recording a BUNTCH of drums and cymbals for you all. lots of big things to come!

Beautiful ...I bought the Truth Custom Emerald Cymbals and they sound Sweet....I can't wait to let you hear.....But yeh i noticed it had no ride..lol..but no worry i will just use a SSD ride till you get something up..

+1 on the mega bell ride.

16in, 18in zildjian oriental china trash

10in sabian aax splash

sabian max stax? ha