custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

Hey Joey, do you plan to sell the samples (kick and snare) used on the Truth Custom Emerald Cymbals demo ? Or it's just regular Slate samples ?

Thanks

hey Joey, I'm working on a pop punk type project and due to time and budget constraints, I have to program the drums... I've tried every cymbal collection I have and nothing is fitting the bill, especially in really fast parts, so I'm probably gonna pick up one of your packs, which one do you think would work best for pop punkish type stuff? it's kinda hard to tell from the sample clips.

[UEAK]Clowd;9219540 said:
hey Joey, I'm working on a pop punk type project and due to time and budget constraints, I have to program the drums... I've tried every cymbal collection I have and nothing is fitting the bill, especially in really fast parts, so I'm probably gonna pick up one of your packs, which one do you think would work best for pop punkish type stuff? it's kinda hard to tell from the sample clips.

Dude I was in the same situation for the project I am working on now. I would say any of his stuff is worth it and all of it sounds awesome. We had to program drums for this cd and we are using the truth emerald cymbals with the wcar drum samples blended with slate

This cd is going to be on Century Media and even the guys from CM said everything sounds awesome, so even they couldn't tell drums were programmed

First of all thanks for the great products Joey!

Question:

Do you guys usually tune the root key of the subdrop to match the note/part of the song you're applying it to..?! This Joey's sample lives somewhere in B1 if starts from 60Hz and goes down right?

I've completely dropped Drumagog from my workflow now that I use Slate Digital Trigger. Is there anyway of making a Trigger file for Snare 1? The only way I can think of is just going through the folders but it only let's you choose one hit. I'd like to have all the hits so I can automate articulations on fills and such.

Just wondering if anyone has used JS drum samples with Trigger yet. Thanks!

I've completely dropped Drumagog from my workflow now that I use Slate Digital Trigger. Is there anyway of making a Trigger file for Snare 1? The only way I can think of is just going through the folders but it only let's you choose one hit. I'd like to have all the hits so I can automate articulations on fills and such.

Just wondering if anyone has used JS drum samples with Trigger yet. Thanks!

You need to download Trigger's instrument maker. It's on the Slate Digital page under downloads.

that's something that he'd probably need to ask slate about 1st...might get a little sticky selling samples using his proprietary format

that's something that he'd probably need to ask slate about 1st...might get a little sticky selling samples using his proprietary format

Why?

You would have to buy trigger to use any samples. Seems like Slate would want this kind of thing, because it can bring new customers to Trigger.

I have not bought these samples yet cause I dont use Kontack. So big +1 on those Trigger (tci or whatever) format.