custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

jesus christ dude, you want us to hold your hand too?

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=kontakt

Don't gotta be a dick about it. I'm trying to get information from people who actually use it for the same reason I would be using it.
Pretty much like asking for a second opinion on something. I don't want anyone to hold my hand I just want to be pushed in the right direction because I've got a big project ahead of me. That shouldn't be too much to ask.

also I was reading that Structure in PT can read .nki/.nkm files. anyone have any luck with this?

kinda stuck cuz I ordered Kontakt 4 from NI with overnight shipping and I find out later that they are backordered so I am trying to find a substitute until it is shipped to me.

whenever I search for structre stuff it just comes up with air user blog and I dont feel like paying for a membership.

ive released even MOAR cymbals

its a set of sabians and other junk. sounds excellent

it was recorded last week and played by james cassells of asking alexandria. its the cymbal sounds we're using on their new record.

enjoy

nice work! i prefer the canadian sabians over the chinese made dreams in the last one haha. sure dreams are cool, but i wouldnt record with them personally

Im unfamiliar with the bands these cymbals come from but can we expect a new ride cymbal in the final cymbal pack? Its the one thing im missing, a good heavy ride!

Im unfamiliar with the bands these cymbals come from but can we expect a new ride cymbal in the final cymbal pack? Its the one thing im missing, a good heavy ride!

the dream heavy set has a ride

i'm pretty sure there's only one other set that has a ride (unreleased at the moment)

most of the bands i record don't use a ride for tip hits

in fact, most of the bands i record put the ride cymbal in place of a crash and hit it as hard as possible... as a crash.... so there you go... lol

in fact, most of the bands i record put the ride cymbal in place of a crash and hit it as hard as possible... as a crash.... so there you go... lol

that sums up the drummers of sturgiscore pretty well haha. it suits the genre though.

the dream heavy set has a ride

i'm pretty sure there's only one other set that has a ride (unreleased at the moment)

Is that the WCAR/IAA pack or the MMI pack? just wondering