custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

Could you make the drum samples that you used in AA's cymbal pack? I think those drums sound beastly.

Just realized they're probably Slate drums.

2 thinks,

first one, Joey has down two bands with the initials AA. Asking Alexandria and Attack Attack. please take the time to type out a few more letters so we know which one your talking about :p

second, both bands are slate. listen to either Asking Alexandria or Attack Attack and compare the snares on those CDs to the new Miss May I.

just wanted to chime in that I'd be happy to make a TRIGGER pack of anything Joey does, and I'll even distribute them internationally through Slate Digital because I think he's great! Hit us up joey.

2 thinks,

first one, Joey has down two bands with the initials AA. Asking Alexandria and Attack Attack. please take the time to type out a few more letters so we know which one your talking about :p

second, both bands are slate. listen to either Asking Alexandria or Attack Attack and compare the snares on those CDs to the new Miss May I.

I was strictly referring to how he mentioned Asking Alexandria's cymbals were the ones labeled Truth Emerald on his site. But yeah good point.

I wanna mix Slate's Metallica kit with Sturgis' samples. :)

dwdrums, would it be possible for you to upload the kontakt instrument you made? Empty of course, but with instructions of the wav/velocity placement. I got the 1st snare and low tuned toms which sound great but I'd love to use them as a kontakt kit along with pieces from other manufacturers. Joey? Or is it just something that can be easily done with simple round robin?

dwdrums, would it be possible for you to upload the kontakt instrument you made? Empty of course, but with instructions of the wav/velocity placement. I got the 1st snare and low tuned toms which sound great but I'd love to use them as a kontakt kit along with pieces from other manufacturers. Joey? Or is it just something that can be easily done with simple round robin?

+ 1 :heh: