custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

Hey Joey, just wondering... is it possible for you to upload a kontakt instrument for the Snare 1? I don't really know how to deal with velocities and stuff when creating nki's :(.

my goal is to sample every cymbal that people are requesting.

I would by Zildjian Oriental China or Sabian HH (dark) tried your Miss May I Snare today and it sounded great! What FX did you use when mastering snare_buy_mastered.wav?
EQ and Compressor?

/Claes_rocky

012860462519.jpg

http://www.myspace.com/buriedbythedeadband

I think you can make a .nki without the embedded audio files, isn't that right?

Hey guys I've been using BFD2 for a long time now and I'm very familiar with the interface and tones of each kit. That being said I just can't get the best sound for heavier types of music. I can get some pretty nice rock tones but that's where it ends for me atleast The stock kits just won't cut it and I don't want to blow my money on expansion packs that won't get me to a suitable sound. Would Joey's kits work better than what I've got going you think?

Yeah Joey i bought some cymbal samples from you any tips on processing them to sit right in the mix. HP, Compression yada yada.. haha
I am very happy with them by the way!

Also for miss may I is that 100% your snare sample on there?

Stoked on things to come!

Joey you still interested in having people send mixes of your sample sets in it? I have a mix of the WCAR (cymbals) that i am sorta proud of if you want i can send it. If not it's cool just curious