custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

i know i have been really slow at updating. my schedule sucks. i have tons of content to upload. i just haven't checked it for errors yet. if i have an error in the upload, there's no way for me to fix it for customers who already paid and downloaded the messed up version. another thing holding me back is audio demo's of the content. i just don't have much time to mess with it. i appreciate everyone being as patient as they have been though. i really want to put this stuff up so you guys can have more options with selection and sound. hopefully i'll be able to check and upload them soon. i'm basically finishing up everything i did for the last half of last year. its a lot of work.

two-thumbs-up.jpeg

updated, new cymbal pack
its called shoulder city

its a shit ton of zildjian cymbals.

same cymbals are heard on the new emmure album

Thanks for putting these up. Looking forward to seeing what else you'll be putting up. If you need someone to help check files for errors, etc. let me know.

For anyone who hasn't thought about this...if you own Trigger or Drumagog and don't own Kontakt,
what I did was create .TCI files out of the cymbal .wavs and triggered them by midi with Trigger's midi in feature.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9799371/Snare1 + Emerald Cymbals.mp3

I used the Truth Custom Emerald there with Snare 1

EDIT: just removed the Slate snare and only left Snare 1 with a Slate room sample...just trying things out haha

For anyone who hasn't thought about this...if you own Trigger or Drumagog and don't own Kontakt,
what I did was create .TCI files out of the cymbal .wavs and triggered them by midi with Trigger's midi in feature.

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/9799371/Snare1 + Emerald Cymbals.mp3

I used the Truth Custom Emerald there with Snare 1

EDIT: just removed the Slate snare and only left Snare 1 with a Slate room sample...just trying things out haha

When you made the .TCI files did you make different one for the chokes/open+closed stuff?

[meaning one .TCI file is the open hi hat and then you have to make another .TCI file for the closed and then the same thing with the cymbal chokes]

When you made the .TCI files did you make different one for the chokes/open+closed stuff?

[meaning one .TCI file is the open hi hat and then you have to make another .TCI file for the closed and then the same thing with the cymbal chokes]

I made them into different articulations into the same .TCI, that way I have one .TCI per cymbal, but still need individual tracks for each one.

joey you need to put new toms up. i am in-love with the emmure toms. they sound pretty god-damn good on the record!!

Hi joey toms and snares sound awesome. Can u please upload a new kit? I'm looking for a good kik?

Is the truth costum black and gold kit from WCAR? (To Plant a Seed)