custom snare sample (joey sturgis snare 1)

Hey Joey, just want to say that i bought ssd platinum 2 weeks ago, and then searched your name on google and found the store. 10 minutes later i found myself buying new drums samples hahaha. I cannot wait for the cymbals pack, ill be purchasing the toms very soon too as i think they will blend great with alot of the toms i record with bands. Any chance we can know which cymbals you'll be releasing (aka any ice bells, or like 18" china etc), Looking forward to it!

Great Work!

Hey Joey, just want to say that i bought ssd platinum 2 weeks ago, and then searched your name on google and found the store. 10 minutes later i found myself buying new drums samples hahaha. I cannot wait for the cymbals pack, ill be purchasing the toms very soon too as i think they will blend great with alot of the toms i record with bands. Any chance we can know which cymbals you'll be releasing (aka any ice bells, or like 18" china etc), Looking forward to it!

Great Work!

We have like 12 - 21 inch chinas including 18 and 19

And plenty of bells of all types and sizes and thicknesses

Coming soon

Joey, maybe you could work out some kind of deal with Slate to release the cymbals as some kind of add on pack for SSD? Not sure if you guys would be interested in doing that, but I'm thinking a lot of people that would use your cymbal samples are already SSD users, and that way you wouldn't have to deal with licensing a kontakt player from NI. Just an idea...

Joey, maybe you could work out some kind of deal with Slate to release the cymbals as some kind of add on pack for SSD? Not sure if you guys would be interested in doing that, but I'm thinking a lot of people that would use your cymbal samples are already SSD users, and that way you wouldn't have to deal with licensing a kontakt player from NI. Just an idea...

that would be really cool actually! :kickass: