Cyhra - Jesper and Peter's new band

http://shockwavemagazine.com/cyhra-letters-to-myself/

I like this one (sarcasm):

"When it comes down to if this album is for you I have to say In Flames fans may not like this sound. It is a bit softer than what you are used to and the vocals are softer than an In Flames fan would probably care to hear. "

Lets pretend that latest if albums never happened.

How to play Karma with the new guy - Euge Valovirta

There's nothing anywhere about Daniel Svensson joining Cyhra and I don't see any reason why he'd want to join a band when he quit music to be able to focus more on family and his beer brewering company.

Cyhra aren't a full on touring band, so it's not the same as being in In Flames. Most of their commitments will probably be based in Sweden.

That said, Cyhra already have a full time drummer and I haven't heard anything about him leaving.

I know but they still seem to be a fully comitted band. I was hoping Daniel was going to possibly start up with Sacrilege again as just a side-hobby thing but it doesn't seem like it and he's hitting 40 in a month as well so time is slowly running out too.

I know but they still seem to be a fully comitted band. I was hoping Daniel was going to possibly start up with Sacrilege again as just a side-hobby thing but it doesn't seem like it and he's hitting 40 in a month as well so time is slowly running out too.

I was hoping so too. Remember those demos back in like 2006? Had me pumped, and then they just faded away. It was a good band.

Cyhra aren't a full on touring band, so it's not the same as being in In Flames. Most of their commitments will probably be based in Sweden.

That said, Cyhra already have a full time drummer and I haven't heard anything about him leaving.
Well, i think that being a touring band will depend on the success of the album.

Well, i think that being a touring band will depend on the success of the album.

Realistically it's extremely unlikely it'll ever approach anything close to In Flames' touring schedule. I don't think Jesper could handle that.

It'd be great if their album was successful though. In theory it'll be more commercial than Amaranthe due to the lack of screaming vocals, but without a hot chick for the neckbeards to drool over it's unlikely they'll get anywhere near the same attention.

Realistically it's extremely unlikely it'll ever approach anything close to In Flames' touring schedule. I don't think Jesper could handle that.

It'd be great if their album was successful though. In theory it'll be more commercial than Amaranthe due to the lack of screaming vocals, but without a hot chick for the neckbeards to drool over it's unlikely they'll get anywhere near the same attention.

I don't know what he can handle, but I'm pretty confident that they don't have the fanbase to make a long exhausting tour like those o if. They might be veterans but the band is new and their music, at least from what I've heard, won't be groundbreaking or rise passions.

I was hoping so too. Remember those demos back in like 2006? Had me pumped, and then they just faded away. It was a good band.
Yup I remember them very well. Sounded sick. I spoke a bunch to Daniel Dinsdale (he wrote all the demo tracks as well) and he said it basically never happened due to people in the band being busy with other things, especially Daniel. I know he used one of the demo tracks for a project with Jimmie Strimmel (screamer in Dead By April) and they released only that song I think.

No it doesn't. Peter doesn't have time to be in a full on touring band that's why he quit. He's doing the brewery stuff together with Daniel now as well.

No it doesn't. Peter doesn't have time to be in a full on touring band that's why he quit. He's doing the brewery stuff together with Daniel now as well.

Well, you seem to know too much. I cannot say that I know so maybe you're right.

Krofius has been stalking these guys for years, you can pretty much take his word as gospel. Part of me thinks he's a collective group account of Anders/Bjorn/Peter/Daniel that's been trolling us for years.

Reactions: eochaid
Krofius has been stalking these guys for years, you can pretty much take his word as gospel. Part of me thinks he's a collective group account of Anders/Bjorn/Peter/Daniel that's been trolling us for years.
That's what I thought :rofl:

The information I use is from the same articles/news that you have read, it's not anything special. Not my fault some of you have reading comprehension skills of a rock. Guess there might have been a few Swedish interviews/articles though but the Peter stuff is just you having bad memory or one of Death's best songs, Lack of Comprehension.

Reactions: Jester Slave
So you also know which articles I do read? I was wrong. You're a psychic.