Cynic

because there are so many of them, and they are all equally dumb, and you two are generally much more educated when it comes to music? tbh

TheApostle said:
because there are so many of them, and they are all equally dumb, and you two are generally much more educated when it comes to music? tbqh imo
over-done imho

illidurit said:
1. random children of bodom vs. yes comment = presumption, which if you were trying to make a competent argument, you would try to avoid

2. I was responding to your last post, not your original post in this thread, which makes your objections about 'what you were asking for' irrelevant. there's your error in cohesion

3. you said: "most music entitled "Jazz Metal" is shorthand for, as some other guy pointed out, "Jazz Influenced Metal.""

jazz metal is potentially a genre, but defining it based on its influences (which you did) is incorrect

4. the bands you listed in your original post don't have jazz elements, which is the main point of this all anyway

5. coptertastelmaoroflnoob

1. It was a response to your just-as-presumptious "Aren't you teh bad-taste nub that hates der-UberYes LOLZ," and was separate from my argument.

2. But I was refering to the same thing in each. If it really makes you feel better (even though I'll bet anyone else could understand it regardless) I'll ammend my statement to "By jazz-metal, I was referring to..." as opposed to "I was asking for..." Quite the moot point you brought up there, eh? And unnecessarily using terms like "cohesion" make you seem like a pretentious faggot...oh wait, but you were trying to be the homosexual counterpart of NFU from the beginning (answer your question by the way? To be a bit more articulate, basically the two of you are interchangeable, except you're openminded and will have a reason for attacking someone. Whether or not you, too, are simply trying to boost your ego in doing so, I have not yet decided, but if not, there's another difference).

3. ...so the majority of metalheads uses slang that was incorrectly derived...:rolleyes:

4. If you knew maybe the slightest thing about the creation of jazz melody and harmony, you might see the jazz elements. And ANYWAY, I addressed that earlier - I was stopping some 80 recommendations of Atheist and Spiral Architect, because I've heard them already.

5. :erk:

reality is but a dream said:
some really good bands in that genre :

frantic bleep
alarum
coprofago
ephel duath

Thanks!

NineFeetUnderground said:
how do people keep mentioning me in their battles with illidurit??? did i miss a fucking memo or something?

That is because it's one of your other usernames....

How many do you have?