Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

The corporate income tax rate would be 9 percent, the personal income tax rate would be 9 percent and the national sales tax rate would be 9 percent.

But there's already a 999 plan out there, in a land called SimCity.

Long before Cain was running for president and getting attention for his 999 plan, the residents of SimCity 4 -- which was released in 2003 -- were living under a system where the default tax rate was 9 percent for commercial taxes, 9 percent for industrial taxes and 9 percent for residential taxes. (That is, of course, if you didn't use the cheat codes to get unlimited money and avoid taxes altogether.)

and I thought Obamas healthcare plan from the game.... "TROUBLE" was bad.

Hermain Cain is just another brick in my wall. He straight up lied to Ron Paul and everyone who watched the last GOP debate when asked about his comments concerning an audit of the federal reserve. Ron Paul mentioned that Cain said auditing the fed was a waste of time and the people who want it audited are basically stupid. Cain responded with basically I never said that, which was a lie. There's an audio clip of his comments saying just that.

At first I started to like Cain but it was becoming fairly evident fairly quickly that he's just another blowhard who is full of shit and will say whatever it takes to get elected.

As for his 9 cubed plan: fucking stupid.

John Stossel was briefly interviewed by O'Reilly regarding Stossel's confrontation with some radical Michael Moore lovers somewhere near Wall St.

After some discussion, O'Reilly makes the statement that "wanting to tax the rich isn't the same thing as wanting to take their possessions by force", or something to that effect.

th_LOL.png

I'm not sure what to make of this. Is it becoming a trend for the Occupy protests to be broken up by police? I can see there being a lot of crazies at these places, but i have a hard time believing the protests are that much of a danger to public safety overall.

This is pretty cool:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=COc0QE7C7Sg&feature=related[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:
The officer on the blower cites some law concerning the use of public property around 0:55 in this, can't really tell what it is though:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bMG29RmDsCk&NR=1[/ame]

The police her in Omaha have been pretty non-invasive, but they are monitoring everything the protesters are doing. I marched Saturday and we were shadowed by a police chopper, and cruisers drove by us quite often. They also pulled up at the general assembly (which was outside) and sat in their car and watched.

Good on you for marching. Friend of mine told me there's a small protest in Richmond, i need to quit being lazy and check it out.