Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Ok so I was thinking and reading the bible(which I believe is completely fucked):

This nation is mostly "christian", right?

You can understand what is happening in the world around you by reading the book of Revelations. Because it is true? Hell no.

It is because the leaders of the world are trying(working together through religions) to create the "end of days". (because they think religion = going to heaven, when religion = hell on earth)

Now don't stockpile weapons (look at what happened at Waco)....but make sure a gun isn't far from reach :lol:

They have tried to create "aliens"(and are trying). They understand that there are creatures in space(and are trying to use them).

Creatures in space(not human created) do not have the ability to use created weapons. They have animal like "weapons"(stingers, claws, look at the animals around you). Basically what I'm saying is "We can kill that shit with fire."
(Creatures seek food, nothing more nothing less)

(By understanding the abyss in the water, you will understand the abyss that is space)

We have nukes. We have guns. And are not the world leaders trying to remove those from everyone? A weapon is a tool. You don't always have to use it. But just having it around will keep people safe.

If you don't have a spear, what will you do if a lion decides to eat you?

Think with your own mind.
Arm yourself with knowledge.

Separation of church and state........but those creepy motherfuckers keep finding a way in.

Religions are being applied to technology. Religion is hatred of the human race.
Religion does not mean "Belief in God" anymore(and hasn't well before Jesus' time) it means "Controlling others".

Nothing that is truly good will ever say "I know better than you, so I will hurt you if you don't do what I say"
It is through hurting/controlling others that we are hurting/controlling ourselves. Anyone that looks at something and thinks "It is wrong" is hurting on the inside. This is a part of the ultimate plan as well. Love the Death As The Life.

If you think any of the leaders in history have been leading with some sort of biblical directives, you are sadly misled. I don't even know how you could possibly get that out of the Bible. In fact, the Bible says pretty much the opposite in very clear language.

Edit: To be clear, actions being taken are pursuing an "Armageddon" scenario, but the prophetic scriptures are pretty clear that the nations of the earth are coming against God/the nation of Israel (not to be confused with the secular state of Israel), not working for him.

The Bible, Torah, and Koran are all extremely hateful and evil books, tbh. Even those who believe in god can ascertain this from reading those books. The powers that be seem to either literally believe in scripture or think it would be really cool to make it come true.

Define hateful and evil.

Exactly. These books tell "this is right and this is wrong"(There are many truths in them which is how they are the perfect lie) which is against humanity. People should choose for thierself(make the deciscion on thier own. Not to be confused with choosing for your Self).

But there is a positive side to adversity. So they play thier role. But you do see what happens when religion isn't seperated from state, don't you?

religion is satan/adversity. The christ was the antichrist, which is why he had to die. People have not learned though. The magic is that they don't have to.

True good does not hate. That means it does not hate evil.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Creator is frustrated with this constant "This is right!" "No this is right!" and will eventually cause everyone to be silent for only a momment. (This doesn't need to happen if everyone would just shut the fuck up and live)
If you were sitting in a room enjoying something and people kept yelling "THIS IS GOOD" "THIS IS EVIL" Would you not become weary?

EDIT: Bible Torah Koran - Bind Torture Kill :lol:

The nation of israel is full of people. Just like any other nation. And are we not all God's people?

Define hateful and evil.

Pertaining to the Bible:
The intent of the Ten Commandments was a code of Jewish law, so in other words, "Thou shall not kill Jews". Kill all the gentiles you want.
The story of Abraham being told by god to kill his son.
The story of Sodom and Gomorrah.
The story of the conquest of the Holy Land by Moses.
The 7 plagues.
The story of Noah and the flood.
The story of Job.
The Book of Leviticus.
The story of the Crucifixion.

Religion a creation of Satan? OK, I don't believe in Satan, but this seems to hold less water than the theories presented in the movie Loose Change.

This may not be too relevant, but there weren't just ten commandments to the Jews. There were ten that God gave to Moses in that one story, but there were a bunch of other ones God gave to the Jews. Some of which Jesus later quoted, such as "love your neighbor as yourself."

Read the Bible, yo. There were a shitload more. Some were, in my opinion, ridiculous, like the ban on cutting the corners of beards, which the Egyptians did. But then again, I wouldn't want to have facial hair like the assholes who enslaved my people, either. I bet there's a lot in Leviticus that can be traced to hate for other cultures.

Notice the lack of corners on their beards.
beard-Egyptian.gif

Pertaining to the Bible:
The intent of the Ten Commandments was a code of Jewish law, so in other words, "Thou shall not kill Jews". Kill all the gentiles you want.
The story of Abraham being told by god to kill his son.
The story of Sodom and Gomorrah.
The story of the conquest of the Holy Land by Moses.
The 7 plagues.
The story of Noah and the flood.
The story of Job.
The Book of Leviticus.
The story of the Crucifixion.

Religion a creation of Satan? OK, I don't believe in Satan, but this seems to hold less water than the theories presented in the movie Loose Change.

#1. The Nation of Israel was comprised of the descendents of the 12 sons of Israel (Jacob), not just the tribe of Judah (Jews). The law also included any "strangers or sojourners" in their midst.

"The same law shall apply to the native as to the stranger who sojourns among you." - Exodus 12:49

As for the assembly, there shall be one statute for you and for the alien who sojourns with you, a perpetual statute throughout your generations; as you are, so shall the alien be before the LORD. - Numbers 15:15

'There shall be one standard for you; it shall be for the stranger as well as the native, for I am the LORD your God.' - Leviticus 24:22

Your mentioning of the story of Abraham and Isaac leads me to believe you read a book full of "issues with the Bible", because at more than a cursory glance it was obvious that Abraham had faith that Isaac wouldn't be offered:

Gen 22:8 And Abraham said, God will provide himself the lamb for a burnt-offering, my son. So they went both of them together.

and what happened?

Gen 22:12 And he said, Lay not thy hand upon the lad, neither do thou anything unto him. For now I know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son, from me.
Gen 22:13 And Abraham lifted up his eyes, and looked, and behold, behind him a ram caught in the thicket by his horns. And Abraham went and took the ram, and offered him up for a burnt-offering in the stead of his son.

The story of Sodom and Gomorrah: What? You have a city full of (at least guys) who were going to break into a guys house to rape a couple of strangers, and the occupant of the house for not opening the door. There were not "ten rightous people" to be found in the whole city, even being given a "head start" with some family members of Abraham.

The story of the Flood is somewhat similar in this regard. Especially considering when reading passages like

en 6:2 that the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all that they chose.
Gen 6:3 And Jehovah said, My spirit shall not strive with man for ever, for that he also is flesh: yet shall his days be a hundred and twenty years.
Gen 6:4 The Nephilim were in the earth in those days, and also after that, when the sons of God came unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them: the same were the mighty men that were of old, the men of renown.
Gen 6:5 And Jehovah saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

in light of some of the apocryphal works(The book of Enoch for example). The Nephilim were "demonspawn", to put it in plain English.

The story of Job was actually Satan doing all he did to Job. God just didn't step in. However, at the end,

Job 42:10 And Jehovah turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: and Jehovah gave Job twice as much as he had before.

The plagues fall under the same line as SaG and the Flood. It was supernatural judgement.

God is either God, or he doesn't exist/isn't God/ this story didn't happen (not to mention any of the other supernatural event stories). If he is God, does he not have a right to act as judge? If he isn't, it's all a lie anyway so it doesn't matter.

I don't follow your line of thinking at all on the death of Messiah or Leviticus. That's pretty vague.

The one point I do understand is an "outside" view of the invasion of the promised land. Couple of points:

1. God already gave it to Abraham and his descendents, prior to many of those people moving in/settling.
2. Who were "those people"?

Num 13:28 Howbeit the people that dwell in the land are strong, and the cities are fortified, and very great: and moreover we saw the children of Anak there.

Nephilim who were not all destroyed in the Flood. Prior to reaching the Jordan they had already killed a Rephaite (Nephilim) king, Og the King of Bashan. While you are horrified by the thought of the possibility of thinking about sacrificing a child re:Isaac, the inhabitants of Canaan were devout child sacrificers.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moloch

Regarding the rules regarding beards, lets look at the context:

Lev 19:26 Ye shall not eat anything with the blood: neither shall ye use enchantments, nor practise augury.
Lev 19:27 Ye shall not round the corners of your heads, neither shalt thou mar the corners of thy beard.
Lev 19:28 Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I am Jehovah.
Lev 19:29 Profane not thy daughter, to make her a harlot; lest the land fall to whoredom, and the land become full of wickedness.
Lev 19:30 Ye shall keep my sabbaths, and reverence my sanctuary; I am Jehovah.
Lev 19:31 Turn ye not unto them that have familiar spirits, nor unto the wizards; seek them not out, to be defiled by them: I am Jehovah your God.

These were all specific commandments regarding the ways that the Egyptians and other surrounding cultures "worshipped" their gods. Through incantations, temple prostitution, eating/drinking of blood, and considering context, certain shaping of the beard and cutting/tattooing. Coming from a few hundred years of only knowing about those ways to worship, the people had to be instructed differently.

Watched the video, checked the site. This kind of stuff is pretty hard for a 'layperson' to verify just by comparing two pictures of a possibly same person side by side, and each case can potentially require hours of examination of a wide variety of source material, so his whole argument is already at a disadvantage from the getgo. Most of the cases i saw i couldn't make a definite conclusion about without having some background knowledge in forensics, although there were a couple that looked pretty straightforward.

He's obviously guessing on most/all of these, but he would never make that clear to you since CLEARLY the media lies all the time and there's no need to document any possibly disqualifying differences in each of these sets of photos, or to ask some sort of expert who is not a random nutjob with a conspiracy website to give his/her opinion. What are this guy's forensics qualifications anyway? A few hours watching instructional youtube videos? :lol:

Also, if he really got some kind of threatening letter from this guy who was facebook friends with Seal Team 6 or whatever, where is this letter? His website's a clusterfuck so maybe it's buried in there somewhere, but in general the only documentation I see on there after browsing around is videos, photos and radio shows (which i'm not going to waste my time listening to).

Long story short: even if this guy is onto something, his evidence is way too disorganized, and the fact that he's a clearly biased and unprofessional nutjob hurts his case a lot.