Dakryn's Batshit Theory of the Week

Has it ever occurred to you that perhaps the solution to the gun violence problem is not to entirely strip citizens of the freedom to own a gun, but rather to restrict their ownership to qualified individuals?

Perhaps you should carefully read the portion of my post that you yourself quoted in your post. Go on. :)

Michael Jackson's death: It's super freaky.

Do you think it's possible that this is a publicity stunt, maybe he's faked his own death? It's not impossible considering all the other insane stuff he's known for doing.

Edit: www.michaeljackson.com conveniently has all ability to click on any elements disabled. This all seems to be being handled too cleanly. I think something is amiss. Perhaps a way to get out of debt?

This is a sad day for me. And you people suck donkey ass for making those fucktarded 'jokes' about MJ, that aren't even funny in the first place. GFY, tnx

They say he died of food poisoning

He ate 12 year old nuts

They are recycling his body to be made into juice bottles.

Kids can now drink from without being scared.

I heard they are making a movie about ET vs MJ. It's called Alien vs Child Predator.

:lol:

Ehh... its sad the guy died... but honestly he's been pretty much dead for years. Being the butt of everyone's joke when he was alive... doesnt seem like it's going to change much now.

Due to the fact that Michael Jackson is 99% plastic, upon completion of the autopsy his body will be melted down and made into Lego Blocks, so children can play with him.