damage done artwork

i'm gonna go out on a limb and suggest that the background (i guess i'll say) part of the home page image looks similar to a radiograph or some other medical diagnostic image. color would have been added if it's based on a radiographic image though. i'm probably WAY off, huh?. :lol:

hmm, i dunno. "can you tell me of the inside"? "damage done"?

:err:

phyre you ask for :.::,as I mentioned a site ago I think its braille-writing,the letters of the blind and its an h:. and the second part of 7 ::
h(s)even=heven=haven
but if someone (niklas??)knows another answer post it here
but I dindt found another solution

blind leading the blind

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
Man i can't get enough of the artwork, and yes Niklas does kick major ass! I want a tatoo of the mind's I on my shoulder!

i want a tattoo of niklas on my breast. :hotjump: :hotjump:

:err:

rahvin. (afraid to shoot strangers)

I didn't see any goodies section.
And would someone mind analyzing what exactly is CMYK and RGB? :D

Siren (technically dumb)

EDIT: colour questions answered by phyre :)

Actually, it is a pic of Stanne on the front page, he´s grasping his head with both hands and his legs have been treated with a kind of fadeout effect.... That's really freaky, Niklas!!!!!

Edited for idiotcy

Originally posted by Soulscar
Actually, it is a pic of Stanne on the front page, he´s grasping his head with both hands and his legs have been treated with a kind of fadeout effect.... That's really freaky, Niklas!!!!!

Edited for idiotcy

Now that you mention it, I can see it!

Originally posted by solefald
visit cabinfevermedia,go to the link cabin and theres downloads and goodies and here you find the niklas-picture(I think its him or his twin)
:eek: :eek: :eek: Niklas has a twin?? ;)

Siren ( :saint: :p)

EDIT: i went at the goodies section, but the scrollbar won't work :(