damage done artwork

Don't worry Niklas, i thought it was Jesus Christ too. You are not alone ;) :D
Btw, do you indeed have a twin brother? :loco: :loco: :loco:

@hedon: of course it's not you. the guy on the callenish circle cover, on the other hand.... :p :p

@soulscar: you've got a very keen eye. :) back when i first saw the image i would never have known it was mikael if i weren't told, to my total befuddlement. :)

rahvin.

@ rahvin: Thx, but the credits must go to solefald, who unveiled the mystery in his first posting in this thread...

The guy on the Callenish Circle cover could be Niklas indeed....

Originally posted by Soulscar
The guy on the Callenish Circle cover could be Niklas indeed....

but it's not, or so our mysterious webmaster tells me. ;)
there must be a factory producing niklas clones somewhere. soon they'll take over the world and enslave human kind to the tune of atom heart 243.5 :D

rahvin.

I want to see the cover too :mad: plz? :cry:

a world full of niklas could be chupi.. as long as i had my own copy :D :p

@Kovenant: And what would you want a clone of Niklas for? :p

@rahvin: Thanks :)

oh Im ashamed I thought it was niklas oh no Im no real dark tranquillity fran if I cant even compare niklas sundin with jesus christ
oh no Im so stupid please forgive me guys and please forgive me hedon(niklas \jesuslookalike)
oh no all my life fades away and I really thought it was niklas,cause of the beard and hairs

this what I said with his twin was just a joke ,I dont now if he has any twins or brothers but a clone?why not?hes touring with dark tranquillity and his clone works deep in the heart of his cabinfevernmediadungeon and creates amazing art *g*

but hedon:
am I right with my hypothetical idea that the braillewriting is the secret of the :.:: on the havencover?
H and the second part of 7 :H(s)even =haven

Don't be ashamed solefald, it's actually encouraging that you already mistake Niklas for a god ;) :p :p

yeah its mikael easy to regognize on the hairs
what did you thought It was????
but guys if you wanna think about clones I`ve got another mystery for you:
lets compare all dark tranquillity bandphotos from skydancer till damage done
look at mikael
as a young boy his hair was smoth and now its curled???
how does it work??
please tell me

With a hair-dryer and a brush usually, i used it too sometimes (but not anymore) :p
Or by just tying the hair back while it's still wet. Wonders of hair technology :loco:

Im just a guy with short hair all my life so I dont know nothing about these things*g*
would like to have long hair but until ist long enough(20cm?)I look like an idiot so I wear it short :-(

but has mikeal the need to use the wonders (at his feet) of hairtechnologies?
but isnt it funny ,on the 1. photography of skydancer mikeals seems to look very shy and hes the smallest guy on the picture
hes holding his fingers and trys to hide behind his long hairs *g*
and on the next picture hes sitting on the ground and trys to look evil (without shoes just with socks)haha

@solefald: hehe i never noticed the socks detail. chupi ;)

@kovenant: sure :p

so now you know another detail of mikael
yeah there are many mysteries and secrets around dark tranquiliity
and on the bandphoto of inflames lunar strain he wears some kind of metal plate with his shoes and also trys to look evil
these old band pictures are very funny and perhaps hes even ashamed of the sins of his youth but now I think his mother bought him some good and elegant leather shoes