DAN: EMPTY OUT YOUR DAMN MAILBOX!!!!!!!!!!!

Give Iran to me !:yuk: Well maybe we need a new, big parking lot:lol:
But first i´m gonna bring 50 hard-homos and make sure they mouthfuck all those Kohmenin lookalike priests and come in their beards:headbang:

Gurgelguff said:
But first i´m gonna bring 50 hard-homos and make sure they mouthfuck all those Kohmenin lookalike priests and come in their beards:headbang:

Turn Iran into a parking lot!? You sound like Bush! I'll have you know that a Persian friend of mine from college says that for many, many years there's been a big DEICIDE graffiti on one of the walls in Tehran. Surely we can't bomb people who listen to heavy metal. It's even more potent than the Democratic Peace Theory. Metalheads do not go to war against each other!

As for the homosexuals, I think Khomeini could use a good ass fucking. He needs to chill the fuck out.

Naglfar said:
Turn Iran into a parking lot!? You sound like Bush!

I stole that line from an American congressman. Famous words from the
"Regan" years. I guess i´ve been listening too much to "serious" Swedish radio lately, that part of the world is all they ever talk about. What´s the theme; 2000 year old bullshit called religion. Time to stop praying and start to rock:headbang:

Reactions: paradoxile
Gurgelguff said:

JIHAD!!!!! BLASPHEMY!!!!111!! JIHAAAAD!!!!! BALLA HALLA WALLA ALLAH ALLAH!!11 JIHAAAAD!!111one!!11 ALLAH WILL DESTROY YOUR HOUSES JIHAAAD!!!! BABBADDA HABBADAA ALLAH IS GREAT JIHAD!!1one!!!11

well he's a friend of Ahmedinajad...so I'm just waiting for the moment when Ahmedinajad will sell his sorry ass because he's not a muslim.
all shits stick together...

oh and Stan Lee rules!