Dan Lilker tells Dave Mustaine the way it is!

MetalHeadMarc said:
as far as I know, Dave said he didn't want to play with them. It was the venues that pulled the plug you cum guzzling faggots.

Proof?

Pyrus said:
Well of COURSE the venues pulled the plug. If you've got a choice between Megadeth and Rotting Christ, who the fuck are you going to book? Money talks.

Bottom line is, Dave is being a hypocritical schoolyard bully.

That's really what it comes down to. And apparently he can't even get but one great second stage band for Gigantour, while the others are crap....just to add on.

Barking Pumpkin said:
Why did we revive this exactly? :confused:
Because we wanted to lure you into the open so we can sodomize all of your orifices not meant for meat-sticking.

anonymousnick2001 said:
if not mankind in general.

Ahahaha, I hope that was a joke.

Seriously, stop angering yourselves over it. Its not life altering, sure its absolute shit that they (the bands) and the fans dont get a few shows. But I dont see the bands having pissy fits over it.

Sometimes it seems like the only thing you all have to do is whine. Its a small kick up the ass, but you wont walk off limping. Hating Mustaine for this is pretty laughable.

Pull The Plug said:
Ahahaha, I hope that was a joke.

Seriously, stop angering yourselves over it. Its not life altering, sure its absolute shit that they (the bands) and the fans dont get a few shows. But I dont see the bands having pissy fits over it.

Sometimes it seems like the only thing you all have to do is whine. Its a small kick up the ass, but you wont walk off limping. Hating Mustaine for this is pretty laughable.

Just like hating Axel (Or is is Axle?) Rose is laughable?

Could someone tell me where all these COMPLETE FUCKING COCKTARDS came from in the last couple days? I mean, seriously, did the residents of some asshole hick town stop banging their sisters long enough to buy a DSL line for the whole community and are now letting the inbred offspring run rampant on the internet? GoD, can you trace their IPs to Kinfuck, Arkansas or something?

I probably said something like this already, but Mustaine's hypocrisy and ego have combined to form an enormous, all-consuming entity which cannot be stopped even by such thorough cockslappings as the one Danny Lilker and his kosher sausage just inflicted on Davey-boy. Add Megadave to the "lost causes" list–The System Has Failed, while crappy, showed that there was still potential for Mustaine to write a FEW good songs. But no, the rage and bitterness that fueled his best works is gone, and all that's left is petulant, puling self-righteousness. Fuck right the fuck off, Dave, and please don't butcher "Looking Down the Cross" live.