Dan's mixing the new The Project Hate MCMXCIX album...

I'll cum tHär if you don't let go. We can play turtle grafix 2gether :)) 4eve

Only a few more days until this absolute masterpiece is released. If you didn't pre-order - I hope you die in severe pain.

If you downloaded a leaked copy, I hope you die in even more severe pain.

Cheers.

WTF???? I just read a review of "Bleeding the new...", and it actually said that some of the riffs sounded like Nu-Metal. I've never read anything so far off the mark in my life. That is both weird and gay.

WTF???? I just read a review of "Bleeding the new...", and it actually said that some of the riffs sounded like Nu-Metal. I've never read anything so far off the mark in my life. That is both weird and gay.

I gave up long ago to try to see where people get this shit from. Don't forget that we are always labeled "gothic" or "industrial" too. Oh, and we sound like Fear Factory. I mean, seriously... What I make out of this is that people have no fucken clue as for how to label us. And I like that.

Reviews are coming in and it seems like most people understand The Domination. We sure did an amazing fucken album with a production that ranks up as one of my faves ever. Thanx to Dan for that, ofcourse. True pro on all accounts.

As you were.

One thing though... I got my copy off iTunes and Summoning Majestic War ends abruptly at 9:44 (like, the lady is in the middle of singing and the music gets cut off and it goes to track 5). Was that a studio mistake? Otherwise, on the iTunes store they fucked the track.

I checked it again on the store before posting this, to make sure it wasn't a problem with my download being interrupted (it hadn't been, but sometimes shit happens).

Edit: Checked your website, didn't know you had the full thing up for us to preview. It does get cut off. DAN DOES NOT MAKE STUDIO MISTAKES.

Some more people have pointed that out, the track being cut off. The ones who have bought the real album obviously don't have this problem so the error must lie within iTunes' HQ. Wouldn't it be fun if it actually was like that one the physical CD? I think I would go on a murder spree if so.

And no, Dan's not fucked up anything at all. I checked the master before it was sent too so there shouldn't be a fucken problem whatsoever. And as mentioned, yeah - we got the whole track on our website.

But you know, you can also buy the actual album. By doing so you might even secure the release of another TPH album in the future.

And fuck knows the world needs it.