DARK, DEMONIC AND EVIL!

destroyer1326

New Metal Member
Jun 12, 2010
whats the most evil band you know.
lyrics actions or anything else that is evil.
I'm not just talking about stage presence but do fucked up stuff even when not with the band.

Gary Glitter.Nah dunno man there's been some nutters over the years.I have buried here somewhere an old S.O.D. magazine with an album review of this Italian band who abducted a blind and deaf girl and raped and tortured her,that's pretty fucked up,i'll have to go through and find it some time,i can't remember who it was,it was ages ago but i was pretty shocked,that's taking it way too fucking far.These guys must've been complete idiots,judging by the few reviews there are on the net they were c grade-Cradle Of Filth wannabes at best but if what's written in SOD is true then it's a total abomination,i can't see them making it up but i can't find any more info on this.
edit-the name of the band and album is Medieval Demon-Demonolatria (Unisound Records) the review appears in issue #11 of Sounds Of Death mag,the entire band was imprisoned and hopefully castrated.

This is practically an anti-Christian hymn:

Most of what the LLN have done is dark and evil (or at least tries to be).

Last edited by a moderator:
This might come off as a cliché, but to me, Slayer epitomize evil in metal.

Recently, some of their songs are almost parodies of their former work, but I can't but feel a shiver down my spine whenever I listen to South of Heaven, Seasons in the Abyss, Dead Skin Mask, etc. Pure evil and malevolence seem to drip out of the riffs and guitars.

Whitehouse when Peter Sotos was in it. It's noise/power electronics and not metal but that guy is fucking evil as beans. He is a sadist in the truest sense of the word and was imprisoned for his magazine "Pure."

As far as metal, I dunno. Bethlehem maybe?

how is she fucked up? CHILDBIRTH IS BEAUTIFUL I LOVE VAGINAS

but seriously, she's just some rich kid trying to be edgy. nothing evil or demonic about getting zillions of abortions for "art"

Did you notice that she didn't actually get any abortions? I thought it was a clever piece of performance art...

Dimmu Borgir

More specifically...

dimmu_borgir_enthrone_darkness_triumphant_.jpg

Pixel size of 666x666 to boot. HOW'S THAT FOR FUCKING EVIL BITCH?!?! :kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I think Stabat Mater's "Give Them Pain" is the most morbid thing that I love, as far as bands and shit um...there's a lot of em.