Dark fucking Throne!

I think Darkthrone kinda regretted the whole "black metal kvlt underground" thing, after a concert where maybe 50 people showed up, many IN CORPSE PAINT, and none headbanged or even applauded. Everyone just stood in the back of the venue, looking quietly, with their arms crossed.

Darkthrone left the stage after three songs.

Man, we sucked in those days....

I think Darkthrone kinda regretted the whole "black metal kvlt underground" thing, after a concert where maybe 50 people showed up, many IN CORPSE PAINT, and none headbanged or even applauded. Everyone just stood in the back of the venue, looking quietly, with their arms crossed.

Fenriz says that that's what he does at shows anyway...fuck, that's what I do, except I'm in the front row...and headbanging. But yeah.

ObscureInfinity isn't allowed to have opinions anymore. The only bad song on Into The Pandemonium is One In Their Pride, but little of it sounds like the Celtic Frost of old. Vanity/Nemesis sounds kind of different altogether, but not bad. I think they have a video for the song Wine In MY Hand (Third From The Sun) on jewtube.

Darkthrone left the stage after three songs.

Man, we sucked in those days....

That is something I would not have expected Darkthrone to do. Black metal and its audience is suppose to be of that nature.

ObscureInfinity isn't allowed to have opinions anymore. The only bad song on Into The Pandemonium is One In Their Pride, but little of it sounds like the Celtic Frost of old. Vanity/Nemesis sounds kind of different altogether, but not bad. I think they have a video for the song Wine In MY Hand (Third From The Sun) on jewtube.

Into the Pandemonium is decent but nothing essential.

I nominate you for the biggest asshole award (actually I'm pretty sure someone already did that). :cool:

I beg your pardon, but I am not referring to being an elitist wanna-be, or whatever else your statement was suppose to mean. The power of the music is suppose to put you in an altered state. Not applauding isn't necessarily an insult. People like you are why my post count is minimal on this forum.