Dark fucking Throne!

Why do you keep copying stuff from FMP666 over to this forum? I don't get why we're supposed to care.

Darkthrone's new album suck. they sound liek a terrible black punk band now. I lost faith in one of the best black metal bands in the world becuase of this

Darkthrone's new album suck. they sound liek a terrible black punk band now. I lost faith in one of the best black metal bands in the world becuase of this

What do you mean they suck? Thats absolute bullshit! Its still black metal, just with alot of crust punk influence. The music is great.

I love people who post this kind of garbage: you clearly don't even know what punk sounds like, let alone have heard the new record.

The only record they've done in recent times with such musical reference is TCIA. Neither FOAD nor DTABF have crust-punk influences. The only relevance to punk those two records have is the same as much Black Metal has to punk, no more.

Their current direction is pure heavy metal, with a black edge. Go and listen to those records again, then pull out anything circa 1979-1989.

You must be stupid becuase Dark Thones and Black Flags DOES NOT SOUND LIKE Darkthrone at all. I swear I listened to the entire album myself and their past works. Oh wait nevermind... FOAD and TCIA sound like the same shit too except they can get away with TCIA since it sounds mostly black metal. Thanks for pointing out my mistake. Otherwise its shitty crust punk with black metal elements.

I love people who post this kind of garbage: you clearly don't even know what punk sounds like, let alone have heard the new record.

The only record they've done in recent times with such musical reference is TCIA. Neither FOAD nor DTABF have crust-punk influences. The only relevance to punk those two records have is the same as much Black Metal has to punk, no more.

Their current direction is pure heavy metal, with a black edge. Go and listen to those records again, then pull out anything circa 1979-1989.
You're right, the last 2 Darkthrone albums have a Heavy Metal feel to them, like old school.

... Ok how about this... listen to Darkthrones oldest material then listen to their last 2 albums. You will DEFINITLY I mean DEFINITLY hear a difference. I garantee you.

You'd have to be deaf to deny that Darkthrone's newer music has punk influences. In addition to how obvious it is much of the time, they've also acknowledged this themselves.

Also, their newer music definitely sounds like Darkthrone, because that's who recorded it and they've always done whatever they pleased. Do you also think that Soulside Journey doesn't sound like Darkthrone? It doesn't sound like their other music. I'm sorry that the band decided not to keep recording the same things over and over again in order to please idiot fans.

They're actually quite clearly playing a blackened style of heavy metal with some punk influences.

So you finally admit theres punk influence. Thank you... I like the black metal Darkthrone best. Their first album an't bad either but I don't like theirs last 2 albums.

Oh my bad. Hubster kind of confused me :p. But anywayz. Darkthrones old material definitly. I mean this by old material.

Last edited by a moderator: