Dark Tranquillity coming to Mexico??

@exiled: female dwarves and male dwarves are impossible to tell apart, not even if you buy lots of them and keep on masturbating in their general proximities: their beards shall watch, silent and implacable.

rahvin.

you all have the weirdest ideas. masturbations and dwarves shall not go together at all. the beards get sticky etc., how horribly gross.

h

Originally posted by Exiled
Well i dont know if tjis is a fact but i stumbled upon a site that said that on january 11 or 12 i beleive they are going to play here in mexico, but nobody here seems to know, and on the official site only say about the US tour, so please confirm this or let me know what happens? thanks..

my mate who stays in mexico is recording the mexico city gig for ,me

Misanthrope I saw that you live in Monterrey, I live in McAllen, Texas and me and a couple of my friends want to take on the trip of going to see Dark Tranquillity in Mexico. However, there is a dilema one of my friends was born in Monterrey yet he doesnt know how to get to the venue or has heard of it. So i was wondering if you could perhaps porvide some accurate directions or offer some information as how to obtain directions. It would greatly be appreciated if you could. Thanks and look foward to your response.

well its fairly easy to get there, but i have to check with my dad to see the best route to get from the reynosa-mcallen road to downtown. But i think its fair to say that you keep going until you get to Cuauthemoc ave. ( its fairly big and lots of pointers along the road, cant miss it, but it takes about 10 to 15 minutes with no traffic to get all the way there. ) When you are in cuauthemoc ave. immediatly take your left, and turn left on the first ave, that allows it. About a block away is the Pino Suarez ave. that runs upwards ( Cuauthemoc ave. runs downwards ) and then you turn to your right on constitution ave. ( the one that ends up at the Monterrey-Reynosa road ) to the right, but DONT leave the far right line. Go down until you run into some statue ( you cant really miss it. ) and on that ave. turn to your right. Keep going until you find the Hidalgo ave. and on Hidalgo turn right and you will eventually run into a long line of metal looking dudes =)

Its fairly complicated now that i see it, but i guess if your friend from monterrey remembers a bit he'll figure it out.

crokis.jpg

Here's a little map to help you understand better.

@Nick: Yea i was talking about the old one but the new one is really good too/

@misanthrope: if i were with the police searching your home on account of you being suspected of ritual mass murder and i found that pic pinned to a wall in your basement, i'd finally let go a long sigh of relief knowing we'd have found the culprit. :p

rahvin.

Pino Zuares??? Holy shit you are a fucking dumbass Misanthrope, you should take some spelling classes, now!!!

Thanks alot i really appreciate it Misanthrope, one thing I wanted to ask was, how are the people there in that area as well as its surrondings? The reason i ask is because a couple of years ago my friend from Reynosa went to go see Marduk at the Ferrocarilerro (i think thats how you spell it) and he got robbed by the cab driver, then got mugged in the bathroom of the venue, and also got beaten up during the show! He came back very distrought and disappointed. So if you could give me some insight as to how it is in that area I would appreciate it. Thanks, and look foward to your response.

:hotjump: :headbang:

The cab thing that was taking a huge risk because everyone knows that the area is a slum. Everyone travels with someone. As for being beaten up on the show well, its fucking marduk and there was probably a lot of tr00 grim idiots ( tr00 grim mexicans are a 1000 times worst ) who know nothing but getting drunk and beating someone up. As for the Escena, well the venue has security ( you cant say that about the ferrocarilero ) and its actually pretty severe ( they break you out and kick you out of the concert ( for good ) if you get into a fight, so avoid fights because you WILL miss the show if you get into a fight ).

Well once again i must thank you Misanthrope for answering my tedious questions.:D Look foward to the show, hope i can make it! Maybe ill see you there- thanx :headbang: