Dark Tranquillity U.S./Canadian Tour 2007

I like the nametag. Any chance of going backstage?

Not you, bitch :heh:

What's the point? The band will be in the bar! And beer will be flowing :heh:

The Troc and EF are some toughest security guys - they won't let you into a bar with a Canadian driver's license!

Not you, bitch :heh:

What's the point? The band will be in the bar! And beer will be flowing :heh:

The Troc and EF are some toughest security guys - they won't let you into a bar with a Canadian driver's license!

I'm not wanting to go backstage for that!:OMG: :lol:

Haha,if I was old enough,I'd join in. Maybe they'll be at their merch table. I'm friends with the Dimension Zero guys,so I'll try to call them if I meet DT,plus the DT guys have heard some of my drunk antics,so I'll have to run into them somehow.

Yes they are tough,the security guys,I know half of them,and they're nice,but tough.

Haha, you guys amuse me.

I got my tickets today. The lady was like, "How do you spell 'Tranquillity'", and I replied with, "Uhh... T... R... uhh, it's on my shirt." I'm so awesome I can't stand it. It's spelled wrong on the ticket, anyways.

I don't understand why people have so much trouble spelling their name. It's really not that hard.

Reactions: Taliesin
Haha, you guys amuse me.

I got my tickets today. The lady was like, "How do you spell 'Tranquillity'", and I replied with, "Uhh... T... R... uhh, it's on my shirt." I'm so awesome I can't stand it. It's spelled wrong on the ticket, anyways.

I don't understand why people have so much trouble spelling their name. It's really not that hard.

I admit to spelling it wrong sometimes,but that's because I'm dyslexic ;)

I'm not wanting to go backstage for that!:OMG: :lol:

Haha,if I was old enough,I'd join in. Maybe they'll be at their merch table. I'm friends with the Dimension Zero guys,so I'll try to call them if I meet DT,plus the DT guys have heard some of my drunk antics,so I'll have to run into them somehow.

Yes they are tough,the security guys,I know half of them,and they're nice,but tough.

Well it's their job, and they are truly nice guys, yeah :) Well, the ones I see at every gig anyway.

dt were around every time, well now when they are headlining it could be a different story, but we'll see. I wouldn't want to get in a way ;)

From the concerts I've been to, they generally start hanging out after they perform - it's been a rare sight for me to see them hanging out in the crowd before they've taken the stage. As Plin said, though, I don't know if that will change now that they're headlining.

I'm wondering what my fiance will think of the concert. I think she might find Into Eternity a bit too old-school metal with the higher clean vox, and possibly the same for Scar Symmetry. DT she's seen before, but it was back when we first started dating, so I doubt she remembers the music that well (and no, I don't play it for her endlessly). I still remember how excited she was that Stanne shook her hand - she had never been to such a small show, and so had never been that close to a stage before.

~kov.

Well it's their job, and they are truly nice guys, yeah :) Well, the ones I see at every gig anyway.

dt were around every time, well now when they are headlining it could be a different story, but we'll see. I wouldn't want to get in a way ;)

Yeah but they're not headlining the Philly show,The Haunted is. So after DT's set,they might be either in the bar or their merch table.

I hope they aren't in the bar. I wouldn't be able to get in. :mad:

Could anyone get an autograph for me? ... j/k, I'm only half-serious. I definitely would rather wait, even for another show, and meet them in person (I also want to avoid being that loser fan that gawks and drools when they finally do meet the band...). Is getting stuff signed even cool any more?

*crosses fingers for the merch table*

What are the odds we get some Fiction songs? (other than Focus Shift, which I am sort of expecting. I meant like Terminus or Blind At Heart, or even *gasp* some others...)

I hope they aren't in the bar. I wouldn't be able to get in. :mad:

Could anyone get an autograph for me? ... j/k, I'm only half-serious. I definitely would rather wait, even for another show, and meet them in person (I also want to avoid being that loser fan that gawks and drools when they finally do meet the band...). Is getting stuff signed even cool any more?

*crosses fingers for the merch table*

What are the odds we get some Fiction songs? (other than Focus Shift, which I am sort of expecting. I meant like Terminus or Blind At Heart, or even *gasp* some others...)

and they might be in the back of the venue after the show.

Haha, plintus, think I should watch out?

One thing, is that you'll want to catch them while they're still in the venue - every time I've seen them, they tend to get swamped by little reporter types once they're outside, writing for this or that internet site. Nothing against them, but they're persistent little buggers.

I think I'm gonna at least smuggle a disposable camera.

~kov.

I'll bring the old digital cam,and of course I'll take pics of you guys along with the poster. Speaking of,I did some prototypes last night,I have to upload them to the computer

One thing, is that you'll want to catch them while they're still in the venue - every time I've seen them, they tend to get swamped by little reporter types once they're outside, writing for this or that internet site. Nothing against them, but they're persistent little buggers.

Yeah, and I bet they are around each and every band... sure enough there are going to be interviews before the show, so hopefully they'll get their overdose prior to :)

Nikkie reminded me - my sis keeps joking that she should go with a huge boy-band style poster proclaiming her love for Stanne (fictional, I'm sorry Stanne, but then again, she's only 16 - and my sister - so that's a no-no anyway) - just to fuck with the heads of the other people there. And to see his reaction.

Yeah, they'll probably get some in beforehand, but most of the bands always seem to be scarce until they've played, in my experience.

~kov.

Nikkie reminded me - my sis keeps joking that she should go with a huge boy-band style poster proclaiming her love for Stanne (fictional, I'm sorry Stanne, but then again, she's only 16 - and my sister - so that's a no-no anyway) - just to fuck with the heads of the other people there. And to see his reaction.

Yeah, they'll probably get some in beforehand, but most of the bands always seem to be scarce until they've played, in my experience.

~kov.

That's a hilarious idea:lol:

hopefully they won't be like In Flames and take it too seriously:lol:

Of course, it only encouraged her when I said he'd probably love it, but in truth, he seems like the kind of guy who would recognize the intent and have a good laugh. It's one of the reasons I love the band live - sense of humor is everything.

~kov.